Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ended (Secret Dreams & Gyrfalcon!)

edited May 2011 in Auction
So I just got my paycheck and I feel generous (as well as lacking VPC). So I thought I could auction off some upgrades if anyone is interested. :) There will be two 6-month upgrades up for auction, both unmade until the final orders are in. I promise you I am a reliable person, but if you need some refs, I'm sure I could dig some up. <br><br>Anyway! On to the bidding. We'll start it cheap and head on up (Hopefully...)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:140">#1: 6-Month Upgrade</span> -- <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#0040FF">BIN'D by Gyrfalcon!</span></span><br>SB- 1 Million<br>HB- Gyrfalcon BIN'D<br>BIN- 50 Million<br>Reserve: <span style="color:#00FF00">MET</span><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:140">#2: 6-Month Upgrade</span><br>SB- 1 Million<br>HB- Secret - 36 Million<br>BIN- 45 Million<br>Reserve: <span style="color:#00FF00">MET</span><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#BF0000">End Date: Friday, May 13, 2011. </span></span><br><br><br>Happy Bidding! I reserve the right to end this without a winner. :3
GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg

Comments