Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sick Dog.

edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Guys, send up some good vibes for my baby boy Ein. He is very very sick. He is wobbly and can barely walk without falling. He's barely been eating or drinking anything and he is running a fever since yesterday. My moms dog got sick this morning as well but she started having convulsions and throwing up the electrolytes we gave her and she passed away about an hour ago. Luckily Ein isnt having convulsions but he's still not well. Ein is my blue merle mini aussie and he's not feeling well. We think they were poisoned. People around here put out poison to kill hogs and either our dogs ate the poison or they ate the carcass of a hog that did. Weve bee ntrying some "home remedies" and we called the vet but he said there was nothing they could do besides putting him on an IV and that it would be no different than the electrolytes ive already been giving him. He's a lot better than he was yesterday though. He ate a little bit and he has been moving around even though he's pretty dizzy.

Comments

• Oh no! I really hope he's okay! I can't believe the vet can't do anything...hang in there, hopefully he'll get better!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • He's been sick longer than mommas dog but he hasnt been as bad. He didnt eat or drink at all yesterday until i came home and then he ate a bit of wet dog food and then he even got up and drank some on his own but he ate a little bit this morning and threw it all up.
  • i hope your dog gets better :)
    10o1wlj.jpg
  • awh :( :( what breed was your moms dog? thats horrible! my old neighbors would probably have done that if we stayed around there long enough, they let their dog attack our dog that was trained not to fight back and it was always when we were on a walk or she would come onto our property and attack her. Luckily the last few months we were there my guard dog I had, Miley chased her off lol.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Her dog was either an akita/chow or a wolf/chow. We found her at a "halloween" party for my school and nobody ever claimed her. Bad thing is.... my mom lost her special dog last year that she had for 9 years and Piper kinda too Cheyannes place... now my mom has lost her two special dogs in a years time... both suddenly. And she lost Piper on mothers day....