Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doll!

I'm so happy! Next year (I think) I get to take home a baby doll that is programmed to cry-you have to feed, change, rock, and burp it! I realize it will probably get annoying and wake me up at night, but I'm still happy about it. I love babies, I volunteer with the infants at my church all the time. Has anyone ever taken home one of these dolls? How did it go?
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• I had one.<br>You should be afraid right now, not happy...<br><br>o.o
  • I get one next year. Not excited.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Lol, if i did that i would just dumb it outside with blankets over it so i couldn't hear it XD! i hate kids though :shock: . they annoy me, I don't think i could stand that! At my school they just give you eggs without the yolk inside them and you can't crack it!
    liglw.jpg
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    Lol, if i did that i would just dumb it outside with blankets over it so i couldn't hear it XD! i hate kids though :shock: . they annoy me, I don't think i could stand that! At my school they just give you eggs without the yolk inside them and you can't crack it!
    <br><br>If you did that, you'd fail. xD<br>Eggs?! EGGS?! What good does that teach kids? =P I, personally, think the electronic baby project is very educational. I hated it but it helps every kid realize that they <span style="font-style:italic">don't</span> want to have a baby at a young age.<br><br>I got a good grade when I had my baby. I named him Seth (we had to name them & you didn't get to choose a boy or girl). He looked like this: <a href="http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FHZ/D0WG/F8RP7ZLX/FHZD0WGF8RP7ZLX.MEDIUM.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.instructables.com/files/deri ... MEDIUM.jpg</a> (except obviously that's a girl).
  • Mine's name was Zane Edward. He was the horriblest thing eve but i still miss him when i see him going home with someone else. I found ways to cheat xD i could "nurse" him without even pickin him up. HAAHAHA
  • Mine's name was Zane Edward. He was the horriblest thing eve but i still miss him when i see him going home with someone else. I found ways to cheat xD i could "nurse" him without even pickin him up. HAAHAHA
    <br><br>I found ways to cheat too. xD
  • Haha, everyone tells me that it's gonna be so awful. Yet I'm still happy about it. I'm going to have to bring it to my church and my best friend and I are gonna take turns bringing it out of the service when it cries. <br><br>Yeah Emme, it records everything, or so I hear. It has sensors so it knows when you feed it, change it, etc, and it can record if it's head drops or it's "abused." I also don't see how not cracking an egg could teach anything...taking care of a baby is much harder. We watched a 9-month old (real) girl and she was good until it was her bed time. Then she cried and cried until finally she went to sleep. <br><br>My sister has tons of doll cribs and clothes, so this baby will be spoiled! Haha.
    14xmkg0.png
  • Lol, i no! They do? Well my would go to day care then in the form of " hey big sister ill give you $20 watch this kid" XD! I don't no why yopu would want a kid ever, but thats just me!
    liglw.jpg
  • Wait! It teaches you to not beat your kid or drop it i guess!
    liglw.jpg
  • LOL, still wouldn't work. There's a sensor so it can tell who's taking care of it.
    14xmkg0.png
  • Only if they attatch the sensor to your wrist. My teacher let us have "baby sitting coupons" and didnt put the sensor on our wrists. My baby killed me though. He didn't cry for the first half an hour he was on, then right when my bunny buyers *i had unknowingly scheduled some people to pick up some bunnies the same day at the time my mbaby turned on* and right when we were going outside he started BAWLING! Then i finally got him quieted down 5 minutes later then AGAIN right as we start walkin out the door he starts whimpering and i had to take 10 minutes to burp him.
  • Only if they attatch the sensor to your wrist. My teacher let us have "baby sitting coupons" and didnt put the sensor on our wrists. My baby killed me though. He didn't cry for the first half an hour he was on, then right when my bunny buyers *i had unknowingly scheduled some people to pick up some bunnies the same day at the time my mbaby turned on* and right when we were going outside he started BAWLING! Then i finally got him quieted down 5 minutes later then AGAIN right as we start walkin out the door he starts whimpering and i had to take 10 minutes to burp him.
    <br>Thats sounds really akward and annoying! Were the people understanding? I've seen people take these dolls to the mall, which I wouldn't do. I wouldn't mind taking it to church or a friends house, but not the mall! How could you concentrate on shopping? My friend's sister had a doll, it started screaming and crying in the store and she ran out trying to calm it, completley forgetting that she hadn't yet paid. Needless to say, she set the alarm off in an atempt to calm her child. :roll:
    14xmkg0.png
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    Lol, if i did that i would just dumb it outside with blankets over it so i couldn't hear it XD! i hate kids though :shock: . they annoy me, I don't think i could stand that! At my school they just give you eggs without the yolk inside them and you can't crack it!
    <br><br>Same at my school... :shock:
  • WOW! I took the alternate assignment and didnt take home the baby cause I KNOW i dont want kids till WAY later and it would just annoy the crap out of me. So i save myself and did the written report instead.
  • Garnet wrote:
    WOW! I took the alternate assignment and didnt take home the baby cause I KNOW i dont want kids till WAY later and it would just annoy the crap out of me. So i save myself and did the written report instead.
    <br><br>Haha, I would rather take the doll home then write a report! I hate writing, it's all we ever do in english class.
    14xmkg0.png
  • Our choice was either: flour baby or electronic baby.<br>Yeah, I think I'd look like an idiot carrying around a bag of flour with clothes on it...<br><br>And I don't want to have kids. The course just helped me decide that. But who knows, may change my mind later on, I'm still very young.
  • Speaking of kids, Happy Mothers' day to all the moms of VP! We're having my 2 aunts and their families over for dinner. My mom told us not to buy her a present this year, so I gave her some movie tickets and made her a poem thing. She cried when she read it, which made me cry, which made my dad and sister laugh at us.
    14xmkg0.png
  • Im jealous. I love me some babys. Is it required in your schools? In our schools its only avaible in one class in highschool.
  • Im jealous. I love me some babys. Is it required in your schools? In our schools its only avaible in one class in highschool.
    <br>I believe it's an extra credit thing. But I'm definitley doing it.
    14xmkg0.png