Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Need Advice...

I am not someone you would consider popular, in fact I'm quite shy until I get to know someone. However, I have been blessed with 2 wonderful best friends who I can trust, who I can be open with, who I see all the time. But there is one problem with having 2 best friends. These friends (Lets just call them Jess and Abi) know each other, and get along well, but they aren't good friends themselves. They see each other at my parties and sometimes both come over at the same time, but you know, we're not like a "group" of best friends. <br><br>I've know Abi since we were like newborns. Seriously, my mom and her mom, who I call "aunt" were friends in college, so since we were babies we were together all the time. My mom even babysit her once a week, and we went to preschool together, and chuch, and had playdates all the time. So it makes since that we're like sisters.<br><br>Jess lived next door to me, but we didn't really get to know each other until 1st grade, and all through elementary school we were together for all our classes. (Abi didn't go to my school.) After the 5th grade, Jess started being homeschooled, but I was still best friends with her. <br><br>Anyways, I love both of them equally, but in different ways. I see Jess more often, and never fight with her, but Abi has always been like my sister. They sort of know that I'm best friends with both of them. Once Jess so me wearing a best friend ring from Abi, and she kind of joked about it "Hey, is this from Abi?!" But still I'm afraid they are hurt or jealous when they see something like that. Neither of them have 2 best friends that I know of. They are all 100% my best friend, and I feel bad that I have to be like 50/50. Thank goodness I have a sister, or I would never be able to choose one of them to be my maid of honor at my wedding someday. :lol: <br><br>I could never ever choose between them, but still I feel torn. What if they were to ask me who I liked better? Even saying, I like you both the same could hurt their feelings. How do I "balance" my friendship with both of them? It's just so hard, there are times when I can only bring along one of them or only invite one of them, and I hate choosing. Advice?
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC