Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hear me brag about MY BULLY!!! (Happy Vent) xD

edited April 2011 in Vent
The sound of man's best friend working. You can smell the anxiety in the air, the excitement. When you harness your dog to that cart, and you prepare him for the struggle, you can tell that the only thing he wants to do is make you proud. You wait for the moment when he needs the most encouragement, you don't want to fail him, but you really have no idea how much he doesn't want to fail you. He begins.. muscles straining, mind focused. There are no other moments in life like this, the connection between you and your dog in this situation is unbelievable. It's not just about physical ability, he <span style="font-style:italic">needs</span> your words of encouragment, he pushes himself to the limit because of you. Failure for him is not an option. Straining to get to that finish line, his actions based on your words. You watch him do the impossible, you watch him reach unbelievable feets. And when it is over, when the great struggle is done.. The only thing he wants is to get out of that harness and next to you.. his reward is your praise, this is when you know he lives for you. And that...<br><br><span style="font-size:150">IS K9 WEIGHT PULL</span><br><br> :mrgreen: <br><br>This is my HAPPY vent. I just got back from a weight pulling competition where BULLY, my male Tosa Inu that you all know and love xD, won yet again in his weight devision. Weight Pull is so much more then just hooking a dog up to a cart. It's a sport. It's an art. It's my favorite by far xD I even like it more then Schutzhund, and my dogs LOVE Schutz. I'm so proud of my boy : ) I have a video of the pull he just did. I wish I could post a link, but it's on an "unmentionable website". He did so good today, I couldn't even believe it... But then again, you can never underestimate Bully. I could tell that he was proud of himself to. After he was done pulling they unhooked him and he came bounding to me, and tried to jump into my arms. He weighs 230 pounds so that wasn't quite possible, but for the moment he wasn't the vicious guard dog, he was a big baby xD.. anyway, I'm done talking about him for now. I'm going to go give him the raw meat bone and spoil him for a day xD My brother is always telling me that if I spoil BULLY he'll get fat..um..NO! Bully doesn't have an ounce of fat on him! He's all muscle! Let him eat all the cookies and meat and cats he wants!! O.o Sorry, I'm rambling again. By the way. Bully only had to pull 6,030 pounds to win today, he's pulled more, today was an easy day. Still, a proud mother I am!! xD

Comments