Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laptop or itouch?

So I have less than $100 but I'm saving up. And I'm not sure whether to get an itouch (about $230) or a laptop (over $500.) Obviously it would be easier to save up for the ipod. But is a laptop worth the wait? And if so, which kind should I get? Thanks.
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• I say laptop. Longer battery, long car dies, sims, ect. Thats just me.
  • I say laptop. Longer battery, long car dies, sims, ect. Thats just me.
    <br><br>I second that. iPod touches are so annoying. Mine likes to crash. They're easy to break. And all you get to play are silly little apps. Typing is annoying and painfully slow. So, laptop. (:
  • Lol i`m playing my laptop right now! i`m always on this thing and its well worth the wait trust me! XD
  • i say to get whatever you would use most =) I use my laptop a lot when I'm at home but I also use my iPod ALL the time. Like at school to take pictures and listen to music, play lil games when I have nothing to do in class (after i finish my work), on the way home from school, on the way to town with my parents, when I'm waiting in line, when I'm waiting for my mom to finish eating at a buffet (ask vampy how long it takes my mom lol!.. So I mean an iPod is more portable and you can use it more places. You don't need internet to listen to the music or play some of the games. but a laptop is pretty useless without internet. Unless you plan on playing just games. iPods get internet too. and MUCH easier to handle at say.. McDonalds with their free wifi (first public place i could remember having free wifi around here xD) I have both an iPod and a laptop and i use and love them both. So it really depends on YOUR life and which one would be more useful for YOU =)
  • Hmmm. Well I have a computer that works fine. I have to share it with my family, but they don't use it as much as I do. I'm almost leaning towards an ipod just because they cost less. I'm still not sure though.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC