Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friends!

(In no special order....)<br><br>Ren/Chicken---<br>I missed you and I'm glad you're back! You are so loyal and generous and I enjoy talking to you and sharing a kennel with you! Your an awesome VP friend! <br><br>Coconaur---<br>It's amazing how coke/pepsi games and wolf RPs can bring 2 people together. I'm so glad you're my friend coco! I can always count on you to eat the people I don't like! We need to talk more often!<br><br>Frost---<br>I loved getting to know you and I'm glad we're friends now! Talking to you is so much fun and you have such awesome ideas! <br><br>MysterousLove---<br>I just started getting to know you but I think you're awesome! I hope we can become closer friends soon! <br><br>VampireVenom, Kazuko, Bobcat, and so many more awesome VPians, you are awesome! I wish I talked to more often!
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• YAY I 6 millionth VAMPY!! <333333 (6 is meh fav numbber thats why its <span style="font-style:italic">6 mil XD</span>) <br>Thankies (:
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Then sent me a pm xD i might be a vampire but i dont bite... ;D =[ i promise
  • Then sent me a pm xD i might be a vampire but i dont bite... ;D =[ i promise
    <br>Oh I know you don't Vampy. I remember when I was new, you helped me out a lot. And i love talking to you about your horses and seeing all the pics! :lol:
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • She may not bite... but I do! :D<br><br>Sowwies I haven't been on much... I need to make it up to the people of VPLand! >.<<br><br>I luffles you too, by the way xD
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com