Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im a terrible person...

edited April 2011 in Vent
So this girl at school is crule. Now Ive seen vents like "she discludes, shes calles be ugly bla bla bla" but this girl is down right crule. Someone last year wantd to end their own life because of her, and I told this girl ,well call her Lin, and her response was "I dont care". Well shes actully a friend, well ex friend of mine. She says things about me all the time and is constintly trying to put me down. And Im just nice back to her, but tonight I just snapped! Snapped I tell you! I sent her a huge text and it was words harsher then her own, because I can be mean when I choose to be, Im an "ex-bully" so to say, just got my 3 year badge of kindess (no such thing) so I know what im doing, how these people work and stuff. And Im getting text and calls from random people, some I dont even have in my contacts <span style="font-style:italic">praising me and saying I rock </span> for making Lin Cry. Lin.does.not.cry. Clear and simple. But now she does due to me. And I feel horrible. And who on earth deserves praise for that, no matter how much they hurt you and otheres? Tears are a sign of pain, and I caused pain on another human being.<br> You know those kids you see on t.v who are bullyed and snap and go crazy and hurt a bunch of people ? Thats how I felt. And now I feel just like...poop. A peice of poop. I apolgized, and she didnt accept wich I completety understand.<br> But heres side two of me. <br> I am so proud. Knowone has ever stood up to her. Ive tryed so many times with kindess and it just dosent get though to her. Part of me feels...happy she knows how it feels, I just didnt want her to have her moment of truth in such a way. Ive tryed kindess, the school counselr, everything! And it never got through to her. And I feel shamed to say Im proud. Because most of me isnt. Im not proud I hurt her, just proud I stood up to her.<br> I know I didnt do the right thing at here, and times like these make me wish life was a word document with an undo button.

Comments

• Obviously this girl has some issues and needs to learn how to treat people right, but sending her that text was just sinking to her level. I understand you were upset, and I might have done the same thing. Trust me, I get very angry sometimes. But you really need to apologize not only to her, but to everyone else. Let them know that you're ashamed of what you did. It may make you less "cool" but at least you won't feel so guilty all the time.<br>You should feel proud for standing up to her, but not if you were mean while doing it. <br>Honestly, just ignore her. You've tried helping the situation, but it's not working, so ignore her. Aplogize and pretend it never happened. Maybe if you ignore her you won't get so angry, though I can understand why you were mad.<br>Good luck.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Forutently the school counsler got involved. Her and I went to the office and talked with the ladie and we worked it out and are actully friends now. She said the message hurt but finally made her relize how it felt. I didnt see her make one mean comment all day long! I also apolgized to her, others who knew, and the people who praised me (wich comfsued them because they where happy about it). I feel so much better now that its all out of the way, and the guilts of my shoulders for the most part. You whould have never guessed we just fought, times are back to normal and we laugh all the time. Especially since shes by far the funneyst person ever! She can make a joke out of anything!<br> I also got an apologie, that was long and heart felt, wich was extra speacial because Lin does not do that. Shes short and simple and blunt. And to receive that felt speacial. Since we are friends, it was alot easyer to work out. We also had some people come up and praise us for working it out so maturly <span style="font-style:italic">after</span> the fact, and instead of gossiping about it we said we chouldnt talk about it wich stoppped the situation from escalating.. Honestly, it was a darned good day (: Accept for my locker incident...but thats a whole nother story :twisted:
  • I'm glad things got better Ren!!! <br>I guess I uunderstand how you feel being my friend did this last weekend..... <br>Though I didn't have any part in what my friend said, I enabled her by handing her my friend my phone. Which I highly regret,and as soon as I got to school I ran to the girl and apologized to both of the girl who were mentioned in them. <br><br>And my friend was the person Shell and the two girls mentioned in the text were Ash and Mary..... <br>Though I don't like them,Shell took things to far in her text messages. <br><br><br><br>Anyways..... I proud of you Renny for apologizing and for standing up for yourself..............
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg