Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a...

edited April 2011 in Vent
Ear Infection :evil: <br>I got it last night, I couldn't get to sleep because I was so stuffed up, then I got to sleep to wake up at midnight and then my ear was killing me, I could NOT fall asleep whatsoever. So I took a little kids Ibuprofen (a little over 3 tablespoons) and tried putting ice on my ear, then I STILL couldn't sleep and my dad had just woken up for a few minutes too and I told him my ear was killing me so he told me to get some adults Tylenol and I took two and he also said to put a hot rag over my ear, and that worked for me to get to sleep. (never before had I swallowed 1 pill! :P) <br>So I woke up this morning and my ear was like ringing really bad and I couldn't get it to stop, and it turned out there (might be a little disgusting but..) was dried blood (only a little) when I was using a cutip. So yeah, my dad said if my ear is still bad tomorrow he will call the doctor and Im gonna go get some meds (pray for me! XD I hate going to the doctor,dentist,etc :P) and I can choose 1 of the 3 doctors XD there are 2 guys and a girl, I think Ima skip our regular guy and go to the girl. My ear is fine, but I could barely sing in church cause I couldn't hear myself very well and it sounds weird when I or someone else talks lol. Any ideas?<br>Instead of cookies for reading all this I'll give you Peanut Butter Balls XD (yummmmyyyy!! XD)
qqz5hd.png
I <3 Keith Urban!

Comments

• You should really go to the doctor. Nothing scary, they'll just take your temperature and look in your ear, then if it's infected perscribe medicine. Don't worry, I can't swallow pills either and I got this awesome tasting liquied medicine. My ear cleared up within a day or 2.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Aw I'm sorry, I've had a lot of ear infections, they suck. As far as pill swallowing goes, I used to not be able to swallow them either. Try crushing the pill up and putting it in applesauce or yogurt, just make sure you get all of the medicine. I hope you feel better!!
    5x236g.jpg
  • Thanks (: its feeling okay now. I think if the doctor has a place open tomorrow and my ear infection is still there I'll be goin. <br>My dad thinks its weird cause he said alot of babies have them and I never had any as a baby and this is only the second I've ever had that I can remember. First one was like 2-3 yrs ago.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Don't worry,a few weeks ago I couldn't take pills real good either.. <br>Just takes practice.<br>When I was sick,I got one..<br>It was the worst cold in my life.
    MPL.png
  • My dad thinks its weird cause he said alot of babies have them and I never had any as a baby and this is only the second I've ever had that I can remember. First one was like 2-3 yrs ago.
    <br>I got TONS of ear infections when I was a toddler. Then out of the blue I got my 1st one in what, 10 years? I think a fever brought it on.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I don't get them much, but there was one time when I was up all night with an ear infection, went to the doctor's got my meds. Then that night, my other ear was killing me! Turns out, I had them in both ears. And I think I was actually sad when I was done with my medicine. It didn't taste too bad.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Don't worry,a few weeks ago I couldn't take pills real good either.. <br>Just takes practice.<br>When I was sick,I got one..<br>It was the worst cold in my life.
    <br>I NEVER swallowed one before and I swallowed 2 at midnight! XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • LOL wow Rockie, that really stinks!<br>Frost I woke up at midnight and I barely got to sleep :P<br><br>I went to the doc today and he gave me a prescription for if it gets worse, but he thinks since its already getting better some (mostly now just closed and ringing in the ear -SO- annoying might I add LOL), so he thinks it'll go away by itself. That way if it gets worse then I don't have to go 45 minutes away to get a prescription lol.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!