Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sims 3 People--Look Here!!!

My parents anniversary is in about 6 weeks, and I rarely get them anything. This year, however, I want to do something special. I saw a sims 3 video that was made for a real couple. It was a baby story about how the couple tried and gave up on having a family, then suddenly got pregnant and had a little boy. I loved the video, and it insipired me. For my parents anniversary, I'm going to attempt to make them a sims 3 video about their life story together. (Meeting, dating, getting married.) My parents went through many miscarriges before having me 5 years later, so this will also be incorperated, as well as the birth of my little sister. I want this video to be romantic and heartwarming for my parents.<br><br>That being said....I have never made a sims 3 video before. I've played sims 3 for a while now and I'm pretty good at it. However, I need help to make an actual video. I've heard you can upload clips to the sims website, and put them together there. Is this a good method? Aside from the technical part of it, I also need some ideas. Some of the elements will be hard to make sims do. So any and all creative ideas are welcome.<br><br>-My parents met in a musical at church.<br>-My dad proposed a couple years later on the top of a mountain<br>-They had a nice wedding at the church<br>-My mom got pregnant 3 times and for unknown reasons, lost all the babies at an early stage<br>-4 or 5 years after their marrige, they had me<br>-5 years after having me, they had my little sister<br><br>Opinions? Help? Ideas? Thank you so much!
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• Im a huge sims 3 fan, I was just playing before I logged on. Ive never made a full video just 30 second skits, but heres a hint. Dont just try and get shots of those things listed above. Get random little things, like mabey you mom cooking, or them sleeping ect. Trust me, they come in handy for a big project. Also do you know the cheat code? Pm me for the main ones, but theres on the makes all needs NOT go down. This is something great for video purposes, because obviously your not playing for the fun, your playing for video purposes so your little sim mom dosent need to have a potty break. Another thing, when you click you desktop icon, in i think downloads, you also have access to every photo, and video ever taken. This way before you log on the sims 3 site, you can watch and delete all the ones you find neccasary (:
  • You just inspired me Luvy-Now I must create a movie!! (: :lol:
  • Thanks, I'm mostly gonna do those short little clips.<br><br>Anyone else?
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC