Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmm, Outdoor Activities?

2»

Comments

• I don't have the ramp or see saw, but I set up some small make-shift jumps and she did the, all on the first try! We haven't done agility since last year! Then my older one decided to join in! <br><br>She quit though, my dad is throwing the ball for her without making her work so she's going to him :roll:
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    Once you get a dog you want more...once you get a cat...you wish you never got it!! hee hee..JUST KIDDING.
    <br>tehe! I agree XD but I must say horses are better then dogs ;) XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    Once you get a dog you want more...once you get a cat...you wish you never got it!! hee hee..JUST KIDDING.
    <br>tehe! I agree XD but I must say horses are better then dogs ;) XD
    <br><br>I have a quarter horse and a clydes..I must say..I love my dogs more xD <br><br>Tee hee.. they've always been the competition winners.
  • Horses are great but I love dogs so much more.
    14xmkg0.png
  • Horses are great but I love dogs so much more.
    <br><br>Same here...it's just something about them. And I've bonded so uch more to dogs.
  • Yeah...I haven't been riding in a while. I wanna take a western class sometime, I always did english. I quit because it was becoming too stressful. I love the horses but I just feel so much happier around my dogs. Part of it may be I've never owned a horse, but still....
    14xmkg0.png
  • Yeah...I haven't been riding in a while. I wanna take a western class sometime, I always did english. I quit because it was becoming too stressful. I love the horses but I just feel so much happier around my dogs. Part of it may be I've never owned a horse, but still....
    <br><br>lol..I got my horse and bull at the same time. I never knew bulls could be affectionate..we really just got him for my dad and his ranch..but I visited one day and I totally bonded...with a bull. It was weird. They can be just as loving and cuddly as dogs. Only probably was when he wanted to sit in my lap when I got on the floor next to him..he had to settle for lying down next to me instead. :shock:
  • LOL! That would be a little scary, but actually kind of cute too. I almost got a mini horse but couldn't because we didn't have enough land (according to local laws :roll: ) So, that was dissapointing. But I love my pups. I need another animal though, 4 isn't enough!!!
    14xmkg0.png
  • LOL! That would be a little scary, but actually kind of cute too. I almost got a mini horse but couldn't because we didn't have enough land (according to local laws :roll: ) So, that was dissapointing. But I love my pups. I need another animal though, 4 isn't enough!!!
    <br><br>4 is never enough.. I have eight dogs that are mine permanently..and some fosters that are coming in and out on a monthly basis xD
  • you have horses zing?! why didnt you tell me?!?!?!?!?! XD thats AWESOME..protect your horses... I may come steal them.... xD what colors,how tall,how old,do you compete? western or english riding? I MUST KNOW NOW!!!! XDDD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • lol.I have ONE horse. An American Quarter horse or something like that. I don't really know much about her actually. :shock: My mom got her for me as a gift after my baby boy Leroii was shot and killed at the ranch..
  • AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :(:(:( I sorry :( <br>what were u sayin about a clydes? I thought u meant a clydesdale :P XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Yeah I did..he's mine I guess. but he's more attached to my dad..the only thing he likes to do is come up to me and still whatever food is in my hand..he stole my freakin sandwich the other day and spit the pickle out at me.
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    Yeah I did..he's mine I guess. but he's more attached to my dad..the only thing he likes to do is come up to me and still whatever food is in my hand..he stole my freakin sandwich the other day and spit the pickle out at me.
    <br>tehe go horsey! <br>awh QHs are the BEST! u dont ride?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • No I do ride..sometimes..I show my dogs more though xD
  • awh! XD il take ur horsey! XD actually i wanna get a paint gelding..hes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GEORGEOUS!! (yep george-ous! XD) and then ima still show babydoll...and george-ous there that ima rename Gunner XD <3 that name! I LIVE for that name XD JK <br>what color?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Sorrel.. My clydes is all black.. to tell you the truth I like him more xD even if he spits pickles at me.<br>Leeroii was brindle colored..it's rare supposedly..I miss him..
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    Sorrel.. My clydes is all black.. to tell you the truth I like him more xD even if he spits pickles at me.<br>Leeroii was brindle colored..it's rare supposedly..I miss him..
    <br>awh thats horrible! XD JK... are either of them rideable?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!