Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Biggest Loser

Does anyone here watch it? I never even considered watcing until we moved and went without cable for a week. There were only a few things on and after watching "The Biggest Loser" once my whole family was hooked! I think some of it is really unfair, but the drama and everything makes it so exciting. And it's inspiring to watch some of the trainers and contestants.<br><br>Does anyone know how long the show goes? Yesterday was the 14th week. <br><br>I was so, so mad that Brett went home. Ok, Courtney's elmination was sad, yet fair. But a trainer going home? There were plenty of others that could have switched teams. Brett was one of my favorite trainers and it won't be the same without him!!!<br><br>Anyone else watch the show? What do you guys think about it?
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• I watch it sometimes :lol: <br>I like Bob and Jill :P
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I love Bob, but Jillian yells too much! Haha.
    14xmkg0.png
  • WOW! i always watch it!
  • Bob and Jillian are what -made- the show what it is today. Personally, I was sad that both the trainer and contestant had to leave, but at the same time, it's just what happens. Since you aren't familiar with the show, then you wouldn't have known the very same thing had happened to Bob in one of the previous years. Again, that's just how the game goes. Brett knew that could happen once he signed up, so it wasn't anything surprising to him or anything he was unaware of.<br><br>It's unfortunate. I thought maybe they could have the trainer just team up with someone else, or divide the teams further (evenly between the trainers with whatever remains)..but whatever was decided, Someone wasn't going to be happy about it. Whether a contestant wanted to stay with their original trainer, whether a team liked the advantage they had cuz they had more numbers, whether the viewers agreed with it. *shrugs* I understand where you're coming from though.
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • BabyBean13 wrote:
    Bob and Jillian are what -made- the show what it is today. Personally, I was sad that both the trainer and contestant had to leave, but at the same time, it's just what happens. Since you aren't familiar with the show, then you wouldn't have known the very same thing had happened to Bob in one of the previous years. Again, that's just how the game goes. Brett knew that could happen once he signed up, so it wasn't anything surprising to him or anything he was unaware of.<br><br>It's unfortunate. I thought maybe they could have the trainer just team up with someone else, or divide the teams further (evenly between the trainers with whatever remains)..but whatever was decided, Someone wasn't going to be happy about it. Whether a contestant wanted to stay with their original trainer, whether a team liked the advantage they had cuz they had more numbers, whether the viewers agreed with it. *shrugs* I understand where you're coming from though.
    <br><br>Bob left in an earlier season? So they just had one team? LOL. <br><br>Don't get me wrong, I love Bob and Jillian. In fact, Bob is my favorite.
    14xmkg0.png