Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LAYOUTS, 5k EACH!!! Details inside!

edited April 2011 in General Services
<span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:#FF80FF">LAYOUTS FOR SALE!!! Only 5k each!!!</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150">For examples, go to <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=379787"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=379787</a>; and look at the examples<br><br>Please answer the questions below, I will PM you when I am done (Wich will not be very long), when I do, please give me your kennel name so I can send a contract over for -5k :P<br><br><br>What color text?<br><br>What color background?<br><br>What pictures do you want used (if any)? (please give me the link)<br><br>If you don't want pictures used, what kind of theme? (chihuahua, maltese, wolf, ect.)<br><br>If you have any other specifications please let me know, the above questions are the main questions ONLY so like I said, please let me know if you have any other specifications<br><br>Waiting list -<br>1.<span style="text-decoration:underline">Gemini2011</span><br>2.___________<br>3.___________<br><br>ALSO, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!<br><br><br>:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P</span>
icantsleep.jpg

Comments

• ill take one please<br><br>What color text? purple<br>What color background? black<br>What picture do you want me to use? ill pm you the link to one that i have<br>Theme? the best weight pulling great danes on vp
    liglw.jpg
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">What color text?</span> Black<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What color background?</span> Some sort of soft light brown, such as tan.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What pictures do you want used (if any)?</span> None<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> German Shepherd Dogs<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> Could you have a few extra scrolling text area's so I can put all of my information in? Thanks.
  • my vp account is down :cry: do you mind waiting? please
    icantsleep.jpg