Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can not stand it...

edited March 2011 in Vent
I cannot stand it that some people do not look after their dogs correctly. <br>A dog is not a necessity it is a privilege, you choose to own a dog. So with this in mind I cannot see why some people do not look after them properly. <br>It’s horrible when I go out and see people cursing at their dog or yanking it around or even not cleaning them and their matted and dirty. <br>You would not do this to a child so why should you be able to do it to an animal, there has been may a time I have had to held my tongue when I have seen people treating their dogs inappropriately when I should have actually said something. <br>Rrrr, it frustrates me so much.

Comments

• I totally agree. The other day at a resteraunt I heard this person going "Biscuit is in heat and they're keeping the dogs in the same cage. It's so funny!" I kind of doubt by that comment that they're serious breeders. Yeah, people should take care of their animals or not have them at all.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I very much agree with you! I had a "friend" who has 3 dogs, 2 Lab/Pit mixes and a full blooded Pit. Untimately I stopped being friends with her because of the fact that she didnt take care of the dogs, or any of her other animals, properly. All of the dogs nails were so long that they were curling and going into the pads of their paws, one of the mixed dogs had a serious skin problem, and the other mix was so stiff with arthritis that she could barely go outside to do her business. After I ended our friendship I called our state's humane society, but in the end they did absolutely nothing. I wish I could go and rescue all of her animals, she doesn't deserve the love they give her.<br> - End of rant,lol
    5x236g.jpg
  • ya at agility there are people that when their dogs are about to take the wrong obstical they screach at them if i ever did that to my dog emme she LOVES agility but she would go hide in a corner and its horriable the poor dogs except i love it when i see handlers "MAXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!! get over here and jump" MAX: "lalalalla cant hear you lalala oh look a tunnnel"
    liglw.jpg