Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wish...

Comments

• Granted! Send a -20000 contract to BradleyCooper<br><br>I wish for VPC please(:
    <3 Bradley Cooper <3
  • Granted send a neggy 40k to Snowy|Rose|89 :P<br><br>I wish for a good eventer, any breed!
    1sfgwy.png
  • Granted send a neggy 40k to Snowy|Rose|89 :P<br><br>I wish for a good eventer, any breed!
    <br>sent(: <br><br>what do you mean eventing dog ?i think i might have some!
    <3 Bradley Cooper <3
  • Since Bradlycooper didn't wish for anything does that mean I can? Anyway!<br>I wish for a proven eventer (internationl or regioanl) or a 1 oak giftie!
    freebanneraly.png

Aly Grande♥ with Aly's Kennel<3
  • :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    alyskennel wrote:
    Since Bradlycooper didn't wish for anything does that mean I can? Anyway!<br>I wish for a proven eventer (internationl or regioanl) or a 1 oak giftie!
    <br><br><br><br>Please be responsible with wishing. :roll: did you know that is expensive,aly? you have to spend millions on that. ANYWAYS.........<br><br><br>Send neggie 5k to wetnose101 since you didnt wish for some thing.<br><br><br><br><br>i wish for a high five...(that sorta means nothing XXD)
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • * gives high five * :D<br><br>I wish for a layout please :)(pref. scroll but I wont be greedy :))
    Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
    Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.
  • PM me and tell me details, I have plenty of examples too.<br><br>I wish for VPC
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • wetnose101 wrote:
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    alyskennel wrote:
    Since Bradlycooper didn't wish for anything does that mean I can? Anyway!<br>I wish for a proven eventer (internationl or regioanl) or a 1 oak giftie!
    <br><br><br><br>Please be responsible with wishing. :roll: did you know that is expensive,aly? you have to spend millions on that. ANYWAYS.........<br><br><br>Send neggie 5k to wetnose101 since you didnt wish for some thing.<br><br><br><br><br>i wish for a high five...(that sorta means nothing XXD)
    <br>Many people wish for proven eventers and other user are able to grant that wish...your not able to wish unless you can grant that wish...and yes I knew that :roll: . So I guess i'll have to wish again but only when I can grant someones wish!
    freebanneraly.png

Aly Grande♥ with Aly's Kennel<3
  • alyskennel wrote:
    wetnose101 wrote:
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    alyskennel wrote:
    <br>Many people wish for proven eventers and other user are able to grant that wish...your not able to wish unless you can grant that wish...and yes I knew that :roll: . So I guess i'll have to wish again but only when I can grant someones wish!
    <br><br><br><br>mmm. but people ask for less than regional and internatoinal. those could get you to the top dogs list. XD but yeahhhh....<br><br><br><br>tiger,send me neggie 20k..you know who i am :P <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>i wish fir vpc also.
  • Send a neg. 10k contract to Paranormal Wolf. It isn't much but its something :mrgreen: <br><br>I also wish for VPC
  • <span style="color:#FF0080">Send -20k Too' 23JordanGee'Girl:)</span><br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">And Ummm....I Wish For Umm....A Nice Pro-Looking Banner For My Kennel^^</span>
    300gzlw.jpg
  • Granted.<br><br>I wish for a surprise. :)
  • Please read the first post on this thread...<br><br>
    Alabama wrote:
    It's a wish, not a demand. If you wish for something outrageous (sponsor, millions in VPC, etc), expect to get something different (A badly trained mutt, 10 VPC). If the person posting after you can't afford, can't give you what you wish, they may give you what they want and can afford to give. Imagine, you wish for something, but don't necessarily get it.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • you get a banner pm me<br><br><br><br><br>i wish for vpc
  • granted send a neggi 20k contract to Paranormal Wolf<br><br>I wish for VPC
  • Granted. Send a -50k contract to Rock_N_Roll_Queen<br><br>I wish for vpc or a suprise
    5x236g.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:#BF4080">SURPRISE!</span></span> <br><br>You get my eternal friendship..hehehe <br>And send -75k to cecekiwi :)
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • oops....hahaha! <br><br>Um... <br><br>I want advice and knowledge. <br>Some help on getting back into this game and figuring things out again. :)
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • Granted! PM me Fruity! :P<br><br>I wish for a banner for my RPG! Would love one, but if you can't, just give me a lovely surprise! :P
  • Granted =] I can make a banner for ya =D Just PM me with what you want.<br>I wish for VPC =]
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Granted: send a neggi contract to Paranormal Wolf for 30k<br><br><br>I wish for VPC =)
  • Granted! Send -50k to <span style="font-weight:bold">Boondox </span><br><br>I wish for... a great eventing dog! or a surprise.. or VPC :mrgreen:
    siggy.png
  • Surprise<br><br>Send a dog to Bananach for free training of any kind<br><br>I wish for VPC or a surprise
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • Granted! I'll make you a professional siggy, banner or pro pic :mrgreen: Pm me :)<br><br>I wish for a suprise please!
    1sfgwy.png
  • Send Neggie of 50k to Tiffanee Terrorific<br>I wish for a new Siggy =D
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • granted =) pm me at poppomgirl<br><br><br>I wish for a surprise
    23hlvz4.jpg
  • granted you get a free banner pm me<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>i wish for vpc.
  • i wish for.......well whats there to wish for maybe if some one can a trained non nutered caviler king charles female with a good real name thank u merry christmas and hanukah :P :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!