Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Champion Picking...PICS ADDED

124»

Comments

• LaLa_Laru wrote:
    NOOO!! What part about "japanese fighting dogs" do you not understand! That's what they are! Bred and born for killing!
    <br><br>You may want to ask Laru about that... Japanese fighting dogs do NOT harm each other in fights, ESPECIALLY not tosa. It is extremely frowned upon. They wrestle, using their weight to shove the other dog out of bounds. Very few fights result in bloodshed. >_>; Sorry, Fox. Just a touchy point on my behalf.
    2eldxsm.png
  • I'm so confused. Are other people sharing Laru's account?
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • One of her friends, named Fox, is watching her account while she's gone.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Oh...so the whole time I was talking to her on the other thread..it wasn't her? :lol:
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • No, it's been her mainly. She's been getting on a lot more frequently. And I know about the breed Kaz..it was just a playful remark that was mainly directed towards Zynnys dog and not really the breed as a whole..her dogs are EVIL I tell you!. Either way, BULLY (leelee's dog) isn't just a Tosa. He's vicious, especially when it comes to Zyndalee and her protection. I have no doubt he would kill another dog or even person easily if given the command, luckily, and thanks to Zynny, he's very well trained and is never given that command. Zyndalee is too sweet to ever use her dogs to actually harm something, this breed just can't land into the hands of the wrong person. And believe me, Zyndalee, while going through her obsession with the Tosa, has told me the ENTIRE history of the breed and their fighting techniques.. and why she would be able to tame and keep them. <br><br>By the way..no worries people, and no more confusion.. tis my last day on Zynnys account! She's able to get on now, and will be home soon!
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    No, it's been her mainly. She's been getting on a lot more frequently. And I know about the breed Kaz..it was just a playful remark that was mainly directed towards Zynnys dog and not really the breed as a whole..her dogs are EVIL I tell you!. Either way, BULLY (leelee's dog) isn't just a Tosa. He's vicious, especially when it comes to Zyndalee and her protection. I have no doubt he would kill another dog or even person easily if given the command, luckily, and thanks to Zynny, he's very well trained and is never given that command. Zyndalee is too sweet to ever use her dogs to actually harm something, this breed just can't land into the hands of the wrong person. And believe me, Zyndalee, while going through her obsession with the Tosa, has told me the ENTIRE history of the breed and their fighting techniques.. and why she would be able to tame and keep them. <br><br>By the way..no worries people, and no more confusion.. tis my last day on Zynnys account! She's able to get on now, and will be home soon!
    <br><br>Yes..from now on it's me. I'll be able to get on until I get home on the 14th or 16th. But I wont be able to do business just yet. I found out that Kaz was the winner of my give away. <span style="color:#FF4040">Well, congradulations dear!</span> xD <br><br>And as for Fox, my little helper will no longer be helping (or terrorizing) my friends xD<br>I wouldn't describe Bully so viciously. Yes, hes capable of much, because of his size and strength and breed and training in personal protection. But I just look at it like he's my big baby, and he sees me as his mother, I'm sure, (I raised him from the bottle), wouldn't you protect your mother with your life?? Killing a person or other dog is completely out of the question, but thanks for mentioning that I'm to sweet to let that happen. : ) My dogs are evil? You know dogs can sense bad people and bad intentions right? Maybe YOU ARE EVIL. (jk). <br><br>Fox, you should be happy that I told you the entire breed history and fighting techniques of Japan, that is that much more that you now know. xD And luvy, that was me talking, not the imposter. : )
  • xD maybe then your dog can teach my puppy some techniques XDD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!