Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Champion Picking...PICS ADDED

Comments

• I'm the wrong person to ask for advice on dog names, actually. xD Our current puppy is named Kira (Kira Kira is Japanese for 'To Sparkle', but Kira by itself could be translated to 'Killer'...) and our next dog, the Boerboel, is going to be named Big Poppa Koolaid, or Poppa for short. xD;
    2eldxsm.png
  • Kai sounds nice...but it doesn't really pertain to me. Kainaan does sound a little too feminine. IDK. I need suggestions O.O
  • I don't know your life or you well enough to suggest names that might work :p
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • How about names that are just interesting??
  • Duron or Duran, Kaiser, Baron, Magnate, Bullion, Caesar

• I had an entire list of things I wanted to name dogs. xD;<br><br>Roulette<br>Gamble<br>Riot<br>Anarchy<br>Zephyr<br>Ace<br>Dante/Dantanion<br>Fawkes<br>Santiago<br>Leon<br>Sawyer (I just like that name xD)
    2eldxsm.png
  • I like Dante...and Baron, but that was the name of my old dog. My cousin suggested Baylon, that sounds a little too oldish..
  • Dante's one of my all time favorite names. xD I also like Luuk/Luke.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Auburn, Dewlap, Sumo, Akito

• OR..<br>Zaine<br>Boka<br>Ryken<br>Zion<br>Goru<br>Hiro<br>Kazuo - meaning "first male" :mrgreen: <br>Koji<br>Kyou - (Ky-You)<br> Most of thse are Japanese - it would make sense, seeing where his breed came from.
  • Akito is Japanese :p For Autumn. Same reason for saying Auburn, colors of leaves during that month (color of the coat). Ryken or Goru, I like.

• My nickname has been Kyou for years. 8'D<br><br>If you're looking for Japanese names, you shoulda said so! =p I tend not to use them, but Kira is a Japanese name. =p (Which is why I said if he was your sixth dog to stick with Roku xD) <br><br>Sanosuke (Saw-no-skay)<br>Kaisuke (Kai-skay)<br>Hideki<br>Jun/Junichi<br>Katsu<br>Kenji<br>Kenshin<br>Kiyoshi<br>Nobuyo<br>Ryouko (The symbolic fight between Dragon, wisdom, and Tiger, strength.)<br>Satoshi<br>Takeshi<br><br>Just a few names I like. xD From that list you gave I lion Zaine, Zion, Hiro (though I'd probably spell it with two I's because I'm silly like that) and obviously Kyou.
    2eldxsm.png
  • I'm leaning a little towards Kyou right now...somebody dumped a PitBull puppy on my porch yesterday :| I'm trying to figure out what to do with him now... I don't know why they dumped him, he's gorgeous.
  • GET HIM and name him emme jr so you would no he was going to be a champ if he has the sacred stamp look nows hes got a show name too get him out bid that dumb fighter did you go to japan for nothing?!?!?! so to recap<br><br>a) your buying him <br>b) his name WILL be Emme Jr<br>c) his show name will be "You No Hes Going To Be A Champ If He Has The Sacred Stamp"<br><br>now shut up in drive (i hate that song buy thiught id add a pun) to japan<br><br><br>and i take your pit bull iv always wanted one
    liglw.jpg
  • "LaLa_Laru wrote:
    LaLa_Laru wrote:
    they're my babies
    <br><br>sorry im just not reading through buttttttt<br><br>yesssssssss some one as creepy as me :shock: :mrgreen:
    liglw.jpg
  • I already gave the PitBull to my cousins. <br><br>A little bit of bad news about Kyou though, his mother and father were stolen right out of their kennels. I think this is pretty stupid because both of those dogs are champions in Japan, they are very well known. The person who stole them will be caught in no time. However, if something is wrong with either of those dogs they cannot be bred anymore (because the puppies would not be quality Tosas) and they cannot be used for competition anymore (because they are no longer perfect). So, the breeder, lets just call him Mr. K, is now reluctant to sell Kyou to me. He's reluctant to sell ANY of the puppies. He says that if anything <span style="font-style:italic">is</span> wrong with the sire and dam, the puppies (including Kyou), are the only dogs that he has that has the "champion potential". He can't sell these Tosas because basically, he wont have anymore and he wont have a pair to breed to make him more. So, both ME and HIM are screwed. Unless the mother and father are returned in perfect condition... if they are returned at all. <br><br>This is so depressing. I couldn't find anymore breeders willing to sell, and the ones that WERE willing had pups that looked AMERICAN BRED or the pups had (sadly) terrible looking parents and were over-priced. I'm not going to quit though. I've been nagging him for Kyou, my reasoning to him is that when he sells Kyou to me he'll have the money to get another Tosa puppy that he needs from a different champion line. xD Kyou shall be mine!!! Even if I have to steal him right out of his kennel like his parents!! (JUST KIDDING) I'm not capable of stealing a puppy, and I'm not in Japan. *gosh*
  • Wow that is horrible! I hope they find the parents! maybe if the parents weren't returned in "perfect" condition you could get one or both of them for the same price? :D you could breed them and sell the pups or sumthin :DD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Wow that is horrible! I hope they find the parents! maybe if the parents weren't returned in "perfect" condition you could get one or both of them for the same price? :D you could breed them and sell the pups or sumthin :DD
    <br><br>I'm not really one for breeding my dogs..and I definitely WOULD NOT breed dogs that weren't perfect. What I meant by perfect conditions was the emotional state of the dogs when returned...the emotional part plays a bigger part then the physical really. Those dogs would sell for up to 300k! Asking to buy them for even 10k would be an insult to the Tosa Inu breeder and handler. They aren't just any ol' dogs xD. I WISH I could get them for that low of a price, I prefer starting from scratch when I get a dog though (puppy)... I don't really know what to do, this is devastating. : (<br><br>Thanks for the suggestion though, I really need them right now..or is this a sign not to get Kyou??
  • UPDATE: The dogs were found after all, they are perfect still. Emotionally and physically. Just found yesterday, I didn't want to say anything then because I didn't want to jynx it. <br><br>Kyou will be mine!!!
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#FF0000">YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ZINGGGG!!!!!!!!!! HE WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span></span></span>
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <span style="font-size:200">LOL!!!</span><br><br>The breeder messaged me today giving me the good news and told me I could come down to see Kyou whenever. I go down in december though..it's a long wait...but atleast I get to have him!!! I'm thinking about packing up and going down THIS month though. But that would mean leaving VP and my other dogs at home..I dunno.
  • Il take care of ur doggehs! XD actually Fox could take care of both :mrgreen:
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Yayz! *ish happy for you*

• lol..fox is afraid of my dogs..they despise him because I'm always with him and they get jealous. One time, Fox and I were sitting on the grass and as soon as he got up to do something Bully rushed over to where he was sitting and sat down next to me instead. Then when fox walked away Bully followed him and peed wherever Fox went. It was hilarious.
  • tehe!! okay then il take care of ur doggehs XDDD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • tehe!! okay then il take care of ur doggehs XDDD
    <br><br>Awesome! Come over now. Hopefully they dont' eat you, they don't take well to strangers.
  • lol maybe if i bring my puppy then they will XD no one can resist the devil XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • NOOO!! What part about "japanese fighting dogs" do you not understand! That's what they are! Bred and born for killing! You bring the puppy and you'll have to say BYE BYE to it. :shock: Actually, I have a feeling Laru wants to be a mommy. Everytime she hears puppies or sees them she goes into this weird mommy mode, it's weird, I've never seen her like this. Still not a good idea to bring him, she probably wont let you take him back.<br><br>How about you just take care of my hamsters?? LOL. Theo is my baby hammie, he loves being held...until he bites you then runs away. : (
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    NOOO!! What part about "japanese fighting dogs" do you not understand! That's what they are! Bred and born for killing! You bring the puppy and you'll have to say BYE BYE to it. :shock: Actually, I have a feeling Laru wants to be a mommy. Everytime she hears puppies or sees them she goes into this weird mommy mode, it's weird, I've never seen her like this. Still not a good idea to bring him, she probably wont let you take him back.<br><br>How about you just take care of my hamsters?? LOL. Theo is my baby hammie, he loves being held...until he bites you then runs away. : (
    <br>tehe yep...that would be quite interesting XDDDD<br>Lol sure,all of ur pets xD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I just got my first updates of Kyou. He's a bit bigger now, and he's already picking fights with his litter mates.