Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodie Dye Give Away!! *UPDATED JUST NOW*

Comments

• Yay! I submitted three colors, which was the one that won me second place?
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:150">Blue Verdino w. Alert Eyes & Martingale Collar</span></span><br><br>This is the color that won you second..Zynny generally loves anything to do with blue. <br>I love this too, very unique...sounds pretty...I would buy a dog of this color for millions.<br><br>By the way: <span style="color:#FF4000">SHE MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU THE DYE.</span><br><br><span style="color:#BF00FF">xD</span><br><br>She's often unpredictable and generous..so there's a good chance.
  • OH. MY GOSHNESS. That's totally awesome. I barely know her but I love her so much <3 Why does she have to be so gosh darn loveable and so freaking generous! If she does decide to get it, my partner in Greyhounds, Bumby's gonna be so happy! it'll be her late birthday present! :P
  • Good job Kazzy and Fishy!!!
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • I'll be sure to tell her about the b-day present part...she has a thing for getting people presents.<br><br>That's how I got my sponsor, it was a present for my birthday from her.<br><br>Anyway, yeah she's cool. I miss her. Loveable?? Dunno about that part, she's very particular with whom she loves. xD<br><br>Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go flood her Vp mail box with I LOVE YOU messages.<br><br>She'll always read my messages first, no matter when they were sent, cause she loves me the most. SO HAH!! xP
  • LOL. Love letters!
  • Thank you Wee Wee! <3
  • wait wow are you the one i talked to fox when i told lala id give her my 10x4 mutt and APBT (no it wasnt a bribe). i have no idea who you are though.. but lala likes you so um your ok by me if you want one to :mrgreen:
    liglw.jpg
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    wait wow are you the one i talked to fox when i told lala id give her my 10x4 mutt and APBT (no it wasnt a bribe). i have no idea who you are though.. but lala likes you so um your ok by me if you want one to :mrgreen:
    <br><br>Emme I've never talked to you before in my life..(or atleast I don't think)..sometimes Zynny will have enough time to get on VP through her phone, so that was probably her. And when I said the thing about bribing, I wasn't talking about you. No offense but I could care less if anyone likes me. Like I said, I only talk to Zyndalee anyway. : )
  • Finny wrote:
    LOL. Love letters!
    <br><br>Yes, I must send her letters of my unconditional love. She always rejects me though, saying that she already has a love : ( Who is this love that she speaks of!!! :shock: <br><br>LOL
  • Aw....poor Fox.but how can she reject you? You are FOXY!
  • no its just said she wouldnt let you reply to here messages NOW and i no you didnt say anything about bribing but it looks kinda weird that i metioned giving her a free 10x4 even if it was a mutt on a goodie dye give away form but ya no offnence but im glad you dont no me as i have no idea who you are and that would be a bit creepy i would think
    liglw.jpg
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    no its just said she wouldnt let you reply to here messages NOW and i no you didnt say anything about bribing but it looks kinda weird that i metioned giving her a free 10x4 even if it was a mutt on a goodie dye give away form but ya no offnence but im glad you dont no me as i have no idea who you are and that would be a bit creepy i would think
    <br><br>Huh? You really should use proper punctuation. I couldn't understand a thing you just said, except for maybe that last sentence. Since you don't know me, how about you stop posting on the thread that I'm supposed to be running then? That would be FANTASTIC. I'll be sure to tell my friend Zyndalee that you stopped by. :roll:
  • Finny wrote:
    Aw....poor Fox.but how can she reject you? You are FOXY!
    <br><br>HAH..I'm a guy, I wouldn't really want to be described as "foxy". <br>It's not MY fault my mother named me Fox.<br><br>And it's all just jokes, ZyndaLeeLee and me are such good friends because we can joke about this stuff, I would NEVER put her in an awkward position, my love notes aren't serious. <br><br>*LIES*
  • LOL. congrats everyone!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Thank you Sunny P! XD<br><br>Foxy Loxy- :shock: You begin to assume everyone's a girl after only seeing one boy on here. XD
  • hah, well now you've seen TWO boys on here. Boys can like dogs too right?? lol, it's really just that zynny MADE me join so I could take care of stuff for her when she couldn't. She uses me! xD I'm not really active on my VP account unless "the boss" miss Zyndalee tells me to get my butt on and play.
  • ROFL. How do you know each other? In RL? XD
  • We met the very first day she moved here :mrgreen: <br><br>and I fell in love...she just fell... flat on her face..<br><br>But i helped her up :mrgreen: <br><br>HA HA
  • Thank you KitKat! :3
  • It was...for me. :shock:<br>Zynny comes back soon.<br>Guess what she'll be opening then??<br>Her 10x4 give away..
  • This is Zyndalee Speaking: <span style="color:#FF0040"><span style="font-size:150">CONGRADULATIONS KAZUKO!!</span></span><br><br>I should be home and ready to make your dye soon.<br><br>First off, there is NO romance between me and MR.Foxehh. xD<br><br>Secondly..yes, I will have my 10x4 give away soon. <br><br>Hopefully that give away will be just as popular as my last two. These are so much fun! xD<br><br>I love giving away stuffs...
  • Welcome back Zyndalee! :D<br><br>Aw, everything's good with a little romance, Zyn. XD Come on, admit it.
  • Thanks Laru, and welcome home! <3
    2eldxsm.png
  • welcome back lala and congrats to finny and kaz!
  • Thanks Eilla! XD
  • welcome Lol i knew it woiuld be you and kaz Lol
  • Aw. :3 I knew it would be Kaz! But me even placing, no way, lol.
  • you have luck!or your good at making colors Lol