Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boarding Kennel Stat Boost: and more.

Now I've come across a lot of dogs with LOW loyalty which provokes low interest. It would be nice if boarding kennels could raise loyalty as well. After all... rescue kennel dogs have been passed on and on and usually end up being deleted (retired, released) from the game due to loyalty. Low loyalty decreases eventing potential. Theres got to be a way to help these dogs. <br><br>Sure, training and long grooms boost it up, but often the K9 has had to many past owners to really excell. (not hitting above 200.00 in loyalty.) The dog will die of old age before you can gain any worth back.<br><br><br>Here's a list of the things I strongly support, considering players have most likly mentioned before.<br><br>-Claim all dogs from boarding option<br>-Something that gives breeding kennels a better way to make money<br>*Perhaps a rescue kennel option for young pups only "releasable"?<br>*Perhaps a specail search option for pregnant dogs (for sale, rescuable)<br>*Perhaps some sort of option to give the offspring to the player of the parents with out dropping loyalty.<br><br>Just somthing for breeding kennels.<br><br>-Training kennels could use some work. <br>*perhaps better stat boosting<br>*<br><br>-Novie ball park.<br><br>-You should be able to board a dog thats for SALE or STUD<br>**It can be annoying taking dogs off and on market for sponsor services.<br><br>-Would be nice to have A/C increase some more, considering how much money you actualy spend in a boarding facility and the time it takes. Personally I've had dogs in boarding for over a year and its gone up no more than 100. <br><br><br>^I will add more agreements and support later on, but please don't "Re-due" the game like the creepy blue mutt as the logo. That was a surprise when I started playing again... maybe something a little more.. creative? just a suggestion. I first created an account in 2005 so I've seen how much this game has improved! for the most part great job! Can't waite for the imporements.
siggy.png

Comments

• Please read the rest of the section and find those threads these suggestions are already on instead of creating a new thread.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Ok, I would think It would be nice and appropriate if other people can support game options. Perhaps a poll conduction would help, players rather voting then filtering through everyone elses responses. :) I'll remember that Alabama.
    siggy.png