Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BULLY...my weight puller

edited March 2011 in Vent
WOO HOO!!!<br><br>"BULLY"<br>Weight: 232 pounds<br>Age: 3<br>Gender: male<br><br>My weight pulling champion so far!! My Bully is unbeatable : ) We are going to finals today, I only had a few minutes to tell my friends that know about BULLY that my prediction was right and he's awesome so far. Posting pictures with him next to his trophies in a few days...until then, I wont be on much, gotta train compete train compete and then train some more...thank you for your support foxxxx : ) byeeee.

Comments

• I know he's huge...but there was a Mastiff and Saint Bernard there that was bigger then him and they could only pull 650 pounds...Bully pulls thousands..
  • He's HUGE if I got a dog like that my mom would have a cow then A chicken then a horse then a pig then the barn itself then a flock of ducks if I got a dog that big how much did he pup again because he sounds like the arnold swatanager of dogs
    liglw.jpg
  • lol...his dad is 250.
  • thats like all my dogs put together even when bam bam is grown and hes going to be HUGE times two
    liglw.jpg
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    thats like all my dogs put together even when bam bam is grown and hes going to be HUGE times two
    <br><br>I think anything under 150 pounds isn't considered HUGE..just big...or fluffy.
  • LOL WOW! I love big dogs but that IS a little EXXXTTREEMEE! XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • LOL WOW! I love big dogs but that IS a little EXXXTTREEMEE! XD
    <br><br>haha, I don't just want BIG dogs..I want HUGEMANGOUS ones!! lol, I ALWAYS feel safe with them, and they are just all around awesome, muscle packed, bears like creatures. :shock:
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    LOL WOW! I love big dogs but that IS a little EXXXTTREEMEE! XD
    <br><br>haha, I don't just want BIG dogs..I want HUGEMANGOUS ones!! lol, I ALWAYS feel safe with them, and they are just all around awesome, muscle packed, bears like creatures. :shock:
    <br><br>*bear like
  • lol he will be about 70 pounds but he will be really skinny with super long legs is what im predicting by what he looks like now but he is going to be tall like to big to fit in a tunnel for agility and i think that he will jum 24'' in DOCNA and cpe and then 26'' in akc but iv always wainted a gaint dog like the gaint great danes that are shown but i dont really like the 159 plus dog you mentioned because it seams like it would be mostly flab and fur but that just me
    liglw.jpg
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    lol he will be about 70 pounds but he will be really skinny with super long legs is what im predicting by what he looks like now but he is going to be tall like to big to fit in a tunnel for agility and i think that he will jum 24'' in DOCNA and cpe and then 26'' in akc but iv always wainted a gaint dog like the gaint great danes that are shown but i dont really like the 159 plus dog you mentioned because it seams like it would be mostly flab and fur but that just me
    <br><br>lol, if you saw my dogs, you would think they were on steroids xD ALL muscle, the only "flab" they have, is the wrinkles that there breed is known for because they were bred for fighting. If the dog is bred and fed correctly there should be NO flab, I wouldnt be winning competitions with a fat dog right??
  • lol my dogs are fat :shock: right fat border collies well they arent fat just like 5 pounds of winter weight we call it when we cant run them in agility and they cant run as much in their pens because of the dumb snow and no i guess not my dad used to have a boxer who was pretty big but didnt have an once of fat on him he was really cool looking in pictures becasue i was too little to remeber him and he had the traditional boxer look with croped ears and long legs a short coat and you could just barly see thier ribs and alot of muscle he looked kinda like this<br><br><a href="http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4070/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4070-13151.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/22 ... -13151.jpg</a>
    liglw.jpg
  • Cute. My first dog was a female boxer..she looked a little like that but her ears weren't cropped and she was a black brindle. I remember when these huge dogs attacked me in my own back yard and she saved me. She was the best dog, she came running out of the house to help me when she heard me scream, and she fought them off...sent one of them running home. We later had to put her down because of her age..she lived to be OLD. When she fought those dogs off she was about fifteen and barely had any teeth O.O She also couldn't see very well..but Boxers are born warriors, I've always been a fan. I never got another one though, they remind me too much of her.
  • ya i had the best boxer ever once his name was jake and he lived to like 15 wich is really good i dont think he could fight off some dogs then becasue he was skin and bones but he is the reason i got emme and zoe because i started doing agility with the old guy and the dog walk was 1 1/2ft off the ground and the teeter was a 3ft board placed on an uneven spot on the ground
    liglw.jpg
  • I've never used any of my own personal dogs for agility. I've always liked aggressive sports. I have used my grandpa's German Shepherd and my uncle's border collie though. I've also worked with Aussies and a mastiff. I love when Mastiffs do agility and disc, it's so much more impressive when a huge dog can be flexible and fast like a collie or shepherd. I love when they go over jumps too, it's like a horse jumping xD
  • Lol I would barly even think of the two as close in the barest of margins even if we do do cavalttie with them dog jump me: Emme go ove Emme: runs up to it up over done horse jumping my: ok angle good pace good seat good distance good form good horse: rider on pace good jump funky now how do I avoid this jump plus with dogs it's just 5 different kinds of jumps
    liglw.jpg