Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Happened In Japan,Give some Love,care.

edited March 2011 in Vent
That's sad.many lost thier lives,and we should help by donating supplies&water.<br>'Give a Moment of silence"<br>You can post whatever'.....<br>Sad..... :cry:
2j5bfpd.jpg

Comments

• Yeah, it's terrible, I feel so bad for them. My family lives in Hawaii and when I heard that they had a Tsunami warning I almost died of fear for their safety :shock: Poor Japan...this sucks...
  • What happened in Japan?? Sorry, I don't watch the news often
    5x236g.jpg
  • A huge earthquake hit triggering a Tsunami that wiped out tons of cars and buildings and...people.... :shock: google it.
  • =O Oh wow, that's horrible!
    5x236g.jpg
  • The videos are so scary. I can't even imagine going through that, and the thought of all the poor people that lost their lives...it's just so sad...<br> I'm in California, and we got small waves that destroyed some boats, and messed up some harbors. Someone also went missing, and so far I don't think they've found him yet, but they already started to let surfers back in the water.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • It's terrible. My science teacher took a whole class to show us the videos and answer questions about it, so at least we got out of taking notes the whole day....Still it's sad. The waves are easily carrying away houses! My Dad said a few people were swept out to see in California because they were watching the water. :shock:
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • scary we had warning around where some of my family lives.In the morning the first thing i saw was a horrible pictrue of japan
  • Ya I heard there was like an explosion or something I'm not sure i might just be delusional but my dad said that like because of all the fish washing up on the shore they found like 20 new kinds of fish which is kinda cool but it's still soooooooooooo horiable
    liglw.jpg
  • Japan had a nuclear plant blow up =/
  • Ya thats what I thought its so sad I feel so bad poor japans
    liglw.jpg
  • OMG-S i feel so bad for being here. i feel like i should donate my pocket money, but i need it:( it is so terrible, i watched it happen on the live news. My teacher stopped the French lesson for it, and half the girls started crying:(
    2109572248693e9m3.jpg
  • Take it easy guys, no need to get into a fight.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Take it easy guys, no need to get into a fight.
    <br>Sorry....but I'm a little upset. What if I had a relative or friend that had died? I would be pretty mad if someone said they deserved it. :|
    14xmkg0.png
  • We're all entitled to our beliefs. Not that I agree they deserved it, they didn't. <br><br>Well. Then I would've exploded if somebody said a relative of mine deserved to die because they didn't believe.
  • Yeah, sorry for getting so angry but no one deserves to die.....
    14xmkg0.png
  • Ignoring the previous posts, although it pains me to. I just can't wrap my mind around what's been said, however, so I can't come up with anything constructive or polite to add.<br><br>My husband and I are looking to be stationed in Japan. It's pretty high on our list. If we get stationed there, we'll know in about a year. I've watched videos, I've read and watched the news.<br>No one deserves this. Nothing deserves this. It's a horrible tragedy, and to say otherwise, for any reason, is just astounding to me. As I said before, I just can't wrap my mind around it.<br><br>Anyhow, it's horrible. I'm just glad I don't have family or friends there.
    2eldxsm.png
  • This was sad! I dont care who you are, even if your the worst criminal in the world you dont deserve this!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Who can really judge who deserves to die? <br><br>Who can judge who deserves to live?<br><br>No one.<br><br>That is all.
  • A little off topic here, but thank you to those who ignored those who cannot read or follow rules and place themselves as better than anyone else and to those two who reported the posts so they could be removed as soon as an Op saw them.<br><br>The situation in Japan is beyond words for me. I can't even begin to imagine the pain, confusion and fear those poor people are going through right now.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I forgot where I heard about it but it wasnt on the news lol my mind went blank just now hehe. When I heard about it I was like "woah how did I not hear about that?!?!"
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • It was a 8.9 earthquake that caused it, isn't it? I heard the buildings were swaying for a half hour after the earthquake happened. As if the devastating earthquake wasn't enough for those poor people, a tsunami hit on top of it.
  • Yeah... wasn't there like 12 aftershocks, and that's what caused the tsunami? That's what I heard :|<br><br>Poor people.
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com
  • There's been hundreds of aftershocks :(<br><br>My thoughts go to those in Japan, as well as those in New Zealand who are currently dealing with the destruction and long task of cleaning up caused by the major earthquake there not long back.