Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Children

edited March 2011 in General Discussion
\/|bbbbbbbbbnf 8jjhbn ffffffffffffffffffffftyu AZ XCSHHJJO,L.Y90OPJHS<br>VBNVDERDFVB<br><br>The above is a message from my eleven month old baby cousin. She turns one on the 27th. I call her dwarf baby because she's the size of a seven month old still. LOL. I wuuuvvvssss her : ) She was sitting on my lap and irritating me while I was trying to play VP so I decided to let her have her own thread and type a little xD <br><br>Do you like kids?? I like the good ones xD And my little cousins (11 months and 4 years) are my world. Love um to death..but I don't want to be a mom, :shock: , it seems like I only love kids when I know I can give them back to their mum at any time :P.

Comments

• I really dislike children, and have panic attacks around babies. <br>I have no desire to bear my own children, but when I have a career, house, and feel ready, then I don't think I'd mind adopting a child that really needs a family.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I really dislike children, and have panic attacks around babies. <br>I have no desire to bear my own children, but when I have a career, house, and feel ready, then I don't think I'd mind adopting a child that really needs a family.
    <br><br>Yeah..if I ever do have a child I want to adopt. My mother for some reason is against it and wants me to have a "real" baby. Um..if I adopt it will still be a real baby!!! :shock: I'm definitely only adopting when I'm absolutely ready, and I'm very stable. I'd probably spoil the kid silly though, I spoil my cousins like there's no tomorrow, they get EVERY SINGLE thing they want when they're around me. But I've also taught them about respect and manners and I swear they are the biggest gentlemen you could ever meet. lol . My family's always talking about how great of a mother I'd be...it's not fun to have that kind of pressure on me though. :/
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    I really dislike children, and have panic attacks around babies. <br>I have no desire to bear my own children, but when I have a career, house, and feel ready, then I don't think I'd mind adopting a child that really needs a family.
    <br><br>Yeah..if I ever do have a child I want to adopt. My mother for some reason is against it and wants me to have a "real" baby. Um..if I adopt it will still be a real baby!!! :shock: I'm definitely only adopting when I'm absolutely ready, and I'm very stable. I'd probably spoil the kid silly though, I spoil my cousins like there's no tomorrow, they get EVERY SINGLE thing they want when they're around me. But I've also taught them about respect and manners and I swear they are the biggest gentlemen you could ever meet. lol . My family's always talking about how great of a mother I'd be...it's not fun to have that kind of pressure on me though. :/
    <br> Yeah, I had someone tell me that they couldn't love an adopted child like they could love a "real" baby. I respect their opinion, but it honestly disgusted me on the inside, so I've completely avoided talking to them about children since. I think my mother would prefer I have my own child, but would love an adopted grandchild just as much as her blood related grandchildren. <br><br> I don't like that pressure. It seems to be put on a lot of girls. I'm lucky that my family is more understanding, but that might be because I have bad reactions around children. Just make sure you do what you want, and when you are ready.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I'm basically the only decendent within the immediate family on my mom's side >.> Everyone else has dogs and such. Like..I don't have a problem with having pets as or instead of kids. But within our small family, it's like it puts pressure on me. I want to have a kid someday, but whether or not I didn't it's still odd being the only decendent. I get spoiled by the rest of my family, basically, like around Christmas time and I'm loved by all of them without any problems. But my mom's side and dad's side don't talk cuz my mom and dad got divorced when I was 2, leaving me to be the only bridge between them, I hardly see my dad's side (but that's kinda by choice/kinda not). My family's just screwed up all together on both sides. But I still kept my dad's last name because I love him dearly, he is my father, and I still like to have ties with that side of the family.<br><br><span style="font-size:150">Now</span> what do you think? Lol. Crazy, huh? Only one who speaks with my dad's side, have their last name instead of the last name with the side I mainly see/interact with, am the only decendent from my mom's side, and both sides are broken anyways. Leaves me to live my life online and have my VP family/friends. Don't get me wrong, I have friends in school and such. But being the internet addicted junkie that I am, I mainly just interact with people electronically. Great life.. :roll: <br><br>So..enough about my personal family. I love kids. Babies tend to only like me from a distance XD Like the Wal-mart babies. I think I told you about that, right Lala? I mean real babies in carriages/with their parents and such that you see throughout the store. Like standing in the checkout line, they <span style="font-size:150">love</span> interacting with me. It's so cute <3 Little kids generally love me -whether they're snobs or sweethearts. I've thought about adopting as well. Dunno though. My mom's best friend is like total allies with our local adoption business. Foster kids are always taken in, a few have been adopted. So I have good experience with that pretty much, resources if I need em. but yeah. I shall end here with my rambling XD
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • lol..I love your rambling babybean!! I'm my mother's only child, so I was extremely spoiled too. My dad and mom are split up so my father has six kids...ALL BOYS. Since I'm his only female child, his family is OBSESSED with me. I barely know my dad's side of the family, I've only met them a few times, but the last time I saw them (six years ago) they completely smothered me. My dad has three brother and three sisters, all of which has had MALE children. So basically, I'm the odd one out. It's a family full of boys with me...standing there...being a girl. lol. They still try to contact me often. They think I'm old enough to make my own decisions now so they're trying to convince me to leave my mother and move back to hawaii with them. um...NO.
  • Honestly, I don't see how someone could not like children. I love them! I will admit, pre school or elementary age kids can be very annoying. However I adore babies and toddlers. I volunteer in my church nursery very often, and usually end up helping with the infants. I'm one of the younger people to work in there, but if I do say so myself, I'm really good with them. I can calm a crying one most of the time. In a year or two I will be taking a child development class, and then hopefully I will study elementary education in college. I really would like to be a child care provider or a teacher. And I hope to have 5 kids someday.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I took a child developement class. They gave us these fake (but oh so realistic) mechanical infants that were so...irritating at times. But you actually get attached to the dang thing! :shock: It was weird, when they took mine back after a semester I was so sad :cry: It's like you're actually getting attached to a real baby. It cries and you have to figure out why. You have to change diapers and feed it and everything..it was so weird. My mom was like "oh my goodness its been so long since I've had a baby in this house!" and she litearally stole the robo baby from me and slept with it and all that stuff..it was weird. It's a lot more complicated then just playing with a doll though. They even made us wear fake pregnant bellies for a day so we could see how it felt. Only problem was we had to wear them around school!! SO embarrassing. <br><br>My baby cousin had to go to child threapy for the first few months of her life. I was always there with her. At one point the lead physciatrist of the place asked me if I wanted a job there because she had been watching the way I interacted with all of the kids and I was perfect. Thing is, I want to work with animals, not kids...maybe both? One day a random lady gave me a hug and was basically worshipping me, and I didn't know why. Apparently I had gotten her kid to talk after seven years of being mute. He was going through some sort of depression after his dad died and refused to say a word to anyone, especially the therapist. I thought that to be weird since he was having the most detailed conversations with me from day one. Just a non stop talker. The last time I saw him he gave me a hug and told me that he would see me the next day, he never came back actually. <br><br>Wow..look at me...rambling much??
  • I think I'll be doing that too, but we only have to take the dolls home for a weekend. Pregnant bellies around school? How embarrassing! I would never do that, unless a lot of other people were too. I may actually get attached to it too! Haha, my mom loves babies, I could totally see her doing that. <br><br>Wow, that's amazing that you got a mute kid to talk! You're like a miracle worker! :lol:
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • haha..miracle worker?? No. I'm thinking I just talk way to much and he was going crazy so he said something to shut me up :roll: <br>It's so much fun..it sucks that you only get them for the weekend. Yeah, when I was walking around school with the belly people were staring. Not because they actually thought I was pregnant, everyone knows me so they knew that I wasn't, but because I'm tiny and that belly was at the EIGHT month stage. lol. I was about to tip over!
  • O.o I thought you said you were 100 lbs? Or was that referring to a time before that abusive ex of yours was basically forcing you to become like anorexic? And I shall never leave you alone! No matter what your siggy says :p

• I was younger. I weighed LESS then a 100 pounds. My teacher told me then that if I was actually to get pregnant I was too small and it could kill me. <br><br>You will leave me be!!!!!
  • Sheesh, you Are tiny then :p It's ok. You probably hadn't grown off your baby pudge yet :lol: And nevar!!

• Baby pudge?? I NEED baby pudge!! I need fat!! I will steal fat from people that won't notice... :twisted: <br><br>Never?? NEVER??!!??!! <br><br>Go away <.<
  • Fine *poof*

• AHHHHH!!!!<br><br>*looks around frantically*<br><br>BabyBean!!! BabyBean!!
  • *ish gone forever*

• WAAAAAHHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHH *gasp* WAAAAAAHAHHHHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAA *cough cough* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *breathe* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAA *chokes* :cry: <br><br>I must tell Emme! She is a witch doctor! EMMEEEE!!! EMMMEE!!!!