Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

These people have..

<span style="font-size:150">These people have inspired me to stay on VP ..yupperz.. it was them xD</span><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">FOX</span>- You've always been on the top of my list you bad boy!! :shock: xD (lol)<br><br><span style="color:#FF8040">Gemini</span>- My awesomeness awesome sauce awesome person in a can.<br><br><span style="color:#FF00FF">+Maitre+</span>- You are on my AMAZING PEOPLE list I believe?? You amazing person you!!<br><br><span style="color:#4000BF">Dot</span>- Where o' where did you go my love!?!?!?<br><br><span style="color:#FF00FF">ALIIE!!!</span>- You are awesome too, I luffs you : ) Why else would I have joined your RP (a while ago) when I HATE RPGs!!?? I totally would not forget you!! XD<br><br><span style="color:#8080BF">*Kazuko is awesome*- winner of my goodie dye give away and ultimate speller xD</span><br><br><span style="color:#BF00BF">And Fox would like me to mention FINNY- because she has an ability to be funny and make good conversation, he says she's the only other person he can stand (besides me) on VP.</span><br><br><span style="color:#BF0040">Mysterous Love!!-</span> Awesome person that calles me ZING :shock:

Comments