Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One time log in

2»

Comments

• By chance, can we have fame and kennel changes able to be tranferred to different kennels of ours now? Since they'll all be coded together in the single login
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • Right now, I don't think any "changes" to how the game currently functions are planned. Want to get it running as close to how it is now before making changes. However, I would say that it would be much easier to transfer fame between your own kennels.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • would there be a way to take kennel off of the combination that way you can sell them or something?
  • would there be a way to take kennel off of the combination that way you can sell them or something?
    <br><br>I don't know
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • They should allow a kennel name change once this happens, as all kennels will be linked. Saves time making new kennels and moving dogs...
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties