Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I'm going to be selling upgrades...

edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I'm probably going to be selling A LOT of sixth month sponsors..<br><br>BUT..to determine just how many upgrades I would be selling would you please post here if you would have an interest in buying them?? <br><br>AND if you can would you give me an estimate of how much I could sell them for? <br><br>I was also thinking about having a novice program where I give away sponsors : ) Or I'll pop into the make a wish thread and randomly grant a sponsor to whoever is before me..

Comments

• Id defiantly be interested however I dont know how much I could afford lol.
  • woops double post.
  • A: I'm a novice and I want a sponsor so so so so so so times a million bad.<br><br>B: I don't have enought money on the game or in real life to buy one. And I wouldn't know how anyway.<br><br>MAY I PLEASE HAVE ONE? Just one give away sponsor. ONE. Please? I wanna be big on VP and stuff and i need the VPC and stuff. I'D DO ANYTHING FOR ONE! But my mom won't let me buy one... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE????
    R.I.P Max I love you so so much my baby Chihuhuahua dog! 2005-2010
  • Haha Zynny is Ms. Money Bags ;D
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • haha i might be interested but Id like a longer one if you would be interested in selling me one??
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • haha i might be interested but Id like a longer one if you would be interested in selling me one??
    <br><br>I could do a year, but I thought you were leaving? And how much would you be willing to spend?
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    Haha Zynny is Ms. Money Bags ;D
    <br><br>Maitre, give me your opinion dear, lol...how much are they worth?
  • 3521 wrote:
    Id defiantly be interested however I dont know how much I could afford lol.
    <br><br>I came across someone who said the minimum would be 5 mill, so if you got that much, you still have a chance ;)
  • Beaglepaw wrote:
    A: I'm a novice and I want a sponsor so so so so so so times a million bad.<br><br>B: I don't have enought money on the game or in real life to buy one. And I wouldn't know how anyway.<br><br>MAY I PLEASE HAVE ONE? Just one give away sponsor. ONE. Please? I wanna be big on VP and stuff and i need the VPC and stuff. I'D DO ANYTHING FOR ONE! But my mom won't let me buy one... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE????
    <br><br>I said I'm THINKING about it. Even if I was going to give one away you'd have to fill out a form and look at rules AND compete against others for it...I haven't even decided what the form or rules will look like though, but I know other people will be interested. Just be patient and stop begging...please...
  • You know you can answer in one post instead of a bunch? o.o;;<br><br>Anyways, here is how I would value a 6mo sponsor:<br><br>1yr is roughly 70mil-80mil in my opinion. <br><br>Considering a 6mo is $16 (which is more than half of what a 1yr costs) the price would be close to more than half that of a sponsor<br><br>I'd say a 6mo is 38-45mil<br><br>5mil is WAY TOO LOW even for a minimum. Dyes sell for more than that and those are $9
    8x32tt.png
  • I agree with Tarnish, Zynny. Maybe sell a 1 year for 50mil and 6 months 30 mil. :3<br><br><br>I think that sounds very fair.<br><br>;3<br><br><br>As for giving them away, don't fall for beggers. D:
  • tarnish wrote:
    You know you can answer in one post instead of a bunch? o.o;;<br><br>Anyways, here is how I would value a 6mo sponsor:<br><br>1yr is roughly 70mil-80mil in my opinion. <br><br>Considering a 6mo is $16 (which is more than half of what a 1yr costs) the price would be close to more than half that of a sponsor<br><br>I'd say a 6mo is 38-45mil<br><br>5mil is WAY TOO LOW even for a minimum. Dyes sell for more than that and those are $9
    <br><br>Yeah, I did know that..SO WHAT??!! xD<br>Thanks for the info..I'm not really looking for huge amounts of VPC, so I would still sell it for 5 mill to those that can't afford 45 mill O.O <br><br>I do hate when people beg maitre : ( But, believe me, I will not fall for that ; )
  • I would buy one, I only have 11mil though. Yeah, don't give in to beggers!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I would buy one, I only have 11mil though. Yeah, don't give in to beggers!
    <br><br>I'll be auctioning them off probably. I'll go as low as 5 mill : ) If you really want one keep checking in give a ways though because I'll post at thread there for a free sponsor and first person to reply will get it : )
  • D; That is cruel Zynny. I'M SO BUSY, HOW COUL DYOU THROW THAT TEMPTATION AT ME! -sniff-<br><br><br>I kid. x3 Kinda.
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    D; That is cruel Zynny. I'M SO BUSY, HOW COUL DYOU THROW THAT TEMPTATION AT ME! -sniff-<br><br><br>I kid. x3 Kinda.
    <br><br>I will send you a PM when I post the thread for the free sponsor kennel. Remember the time I did that with the free eventing?? hee hee..
  • Don't tell anyone though...tis not fair..<br><br>OH NO!!! This post is public!!
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. Shhhhshshshshshshhhh~ they didn't hear anything.
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. Shhhhshshshshshshhhh~ they didn't hear anything.
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    haha i might be interested but Id like a longer one if you would be interested in selling me one??
    <br><br>I could do a year, but I thought you were leaving? And how much would you be willing to spend?
    <br>lol well im on most of the time atleast on wednesdays if im bored lol and uh idk how much ru wanting?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Oh, the 'so what' is just that its more efficient to do one post and doesn't take up unnecessary space.<br><br>I was just telling you what it is 'actually' worth so you aren't cheated out of your $16 per 6mo upgrade. You're free to go ahead though and basically sell your $16 USD for 5mil vpc. With you asking what they were worth, I thought you wanted to actually get a fair offer of vpc.<br><br>Just figure that dyes are $9 USD and sell for 20-30mil, you can see that expecting 40mil vpc for a 6mo sponsor at $16 isn't that bad. Some people are able to afford that.
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Oh, the 'so what' is just that its more efficient to do one post and doesn't take up unnecessary space.<br><br>I was just telling you what it is 'actually' worth so you aren't cheated out of your $16 per 6mo upgrade. You're free to go ahead though and basically sell your $16 USD for 5mil vpc. With you asking what they were worth, I thought you wanted to actually get a fair offer of vpc.<br><br>Just figure that dyes are $9 USD and sell for 20-30mil, you can see that expecting 40mil vpc for a 6mo sponsor at $16 isn't that bad. Some people are able to afford that.
    <br><br>I know this. I didn't say I wasn't going to get a fair price on a few. I will be selling most for about 35 mill but maybe a few for just 5 mill to those that can't afford 35 mill. I'm not getting cheated out of anything I know that 5 mill is extremely cheap but I'm doing it on purpose. Thank you for telling me though. I was just kidding with the SO WHAT part : )