Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100,000 VPC

Comments

• Right?? We should make an awesome club that only has me and you in it :shock: <br><br>SO HAH!!!!
  • That would be epic. Then we could rub it in everybody's face! haha
  • OF course..everyone wants to be in a club with lala..I must admit though..I have about thirteen other clubs..but I forget everyone in them : ( *sigh* I is not a good club holder.
  • Bastered
    <br><br>WOOHHHOOOOO delicate ears hehe lol jk I have the vobulary of a trucker hehe 8)
    liglw.jpg
  • Everybody wants to be in a club with Lala cause she is awesomesauce. Even if you do forget about them. tehehe<br><br>Delicate ears? WHERE? None here. :mrgreen:
  • LOL, I wanted to say something else...but thats as foul as it can get on here : D<br>Awesomesauce!!! YES!!! You eat me with a spoon!! :shock:
  • gemini2011 wrote:
    Now thats what I'm talking about! 0x4 nuetered mutt, nothing beats that.<br><br>Ehem.
    <br><br>Hey you never know, it could do well in conformation!
  • kitt, don't try to make the mutt look good. You'll give him the impression that its ok to be a 0x4...heee heee
  • whats wrong with mutts i love mutts iv always wanted a scruffy onr but i ate how people breed mutts on purpose :evil:
    liglw.jpg
  • lol..I've owned only two mutts in my lifetime. And a bunch of purebreds. The mutts I owned looked like purebreds though. :shock:
  • ooohhhhhhhhhh purbred mutts i like the sound of the sound of <br><br>next line= purbred 10x4 female and male mutts AND conformation stars * cue the jass hands* :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :P :P :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :idea: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :P :P there should be a star buttion
    liglw.jpg
  • Well.. all dogs are basically mutts. They were mixed at some point right? So unless you own a purebred wolf..no one has a pure bred!!! :evil: Except for me because I, of course, own a wolf. : ) He's black.. his name is Fiji..Gemini knows!!!
  • True dat. :mrgreen: I like that smiley face. haha<br><br>Yes, I do know about Fiji. I want to steal him from you. hehe Not really, cause he's yours and I don't steal, but I still want him....lol
  • YOU HAVE A WOLF :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: <br><br>WHERE DID YOU GET A WOLF<br><br>iv always wanted a real wolf hybread<br><br>YOU HAVE A WOLF :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    liglw.jpg
  • Where did I get a wolf? A guy was throwing a litter of wolf cubs off of a bridge and I managed to grab one and beg him not to kill it. Then he proceeded to throw atleast three others off of the bridge into running water before I could grab them. I refused to give him the baby I had grabbed and started crying then made myself let him walk away. I wanted to hurt him :x
  • OH MY GOD :shock: :shock: :shock: why would some one do that<br><br>i dont think i could have let him walk off i would have pushed him over the bridge then pulled him back up and let him get hit by an 18 wheeler then i would have droped him off a sky scraper and if he was still alive I WOULD CUT HIM :x :x :evil:
    liglw.jpg
  • Guineadog wrote:
    guineadog
    <br><br>um...ok...why are you commenting on all my threads "guinea"
  • Ohhhhh you have a stalker now hehe
    liglw.jpg
  • But, Emme... I thought YOU were her stalker!
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com
  • Including me? No. Why haven't we talked in forever?! I need to stalk you in-game!
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com
  • Lol! I wish I had friends like you guys vp. But nobody wats to be mah friend *sniffle sniffle* oh well
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • I'll be your friend!!! :D
  • Does that mean that I can't be your stalker, since you have so many already? hehe
  • No, the more stalkers Lala has, the better xD
  • lala has like half the people on the game stalking her
    liglw.jpg
  • It's because she'd so awesome! Wel love you Lala! <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Sigh</span><br><br>My fellow Wimpy Whopper, our kids are horrible...
  • your kids???????? i thought this was a kid orented game?????????? your not a 9 year old mother right like that kid in china that is the youngest parents ever
    liglw.jpg
  • edited March 2011 98.225.98.115
    Lol, nah. ** edited by admin** year old xD
This discussion has been closed.