Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think I'm just going to..

2»

Comments

• LaLa_Laru wrote:
    <br><br>and you wear granny underwear<br><br>
    <br><br><br>Oh Lord how mercy...
    R.I.P Max I love you so so much my baby Chihuhuahua dog! 2005-2010
  • LMAO!!! You loved my poem!!!
  • I yell, "GET DOWN FROM THERE! ITS TOO COLD YOU'LL FREEZE!"
    <br><br><span style="font-size:150">HA HA HA HA </span>
  • XD So will ya stay... for me??? XDDDDDD. I promise I will stop using so many xD's if you do!!!! :mrgreen:
  • HAH...NO WAY!!! <br><br>As soon as I'm done being poetic I'AM LEAVING..lol<br><br>I just needed a place to share my extremely good poetic skill for a few hours..
  • :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • hee hee hee...you is sad... :shock:
  • LaLa_Laru wrote:
    hee hee hee...you is sad... :shock:
    <br><br>yes... I is sad... i dont want you to do it! DO NOT DO IT LALA_LARU! Please!!! for the future of VP! FOR MY SAKE! If you, the funniest person there is on vp, go bye bye then... ME Is REALLY SAD THEN AND I WILL GO INSANE AND DESTROY THE WORLD! Mwahaha! <br><br>Anyway, I am really crying in real life... please DO NOT DO IT LALA!
  • You are crazy :shock: <br>It's hard to be funny here...so many rules...<br><br>They should let us have a friends list on VP : ) <br><br>I have one on my kennel, would you like to be on it????!!!<br><br>OHHH PLEASE BE ON IT!!!
  • YES I WANNA BE ON IT!!!<br><br>I am NOT crazy, I am PSYCHO!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • YAY!!! What name do you want me to put and what link..I link all the names on my list to kennels so other people can visit you : D Have you even seen my kennel??? GO TO ZYNDALEE'S KENNEL NOW!!!
  • I have NO IDEA how to link... how bout you just... put on your page thing... *VISIT ROSEASTAR, MY NEW FRIEND, KENNEL AND LOOK PEOPLE LOOK!* or someting?
  • Roseastar?? I'll find it and find the link..then I'll write something about you and how you wear granny underwear.
  • Uh, what's the word I'm looking for... NO. Do not put my granny underwear on there. Uh-uh