Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know what I hate??

2»

Comments

• Awh, lol. Poor guy! Sounds like you two have an abusive relationship O.o
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com
  • Lmao. You guys are so random. Keeps me entertained though ^_^ <br><br>I'm glad to know I'm loved though. It's nice to hear appreciation for me. I love you guys too.<br><br>I need to get to sleep though. I'm starting to get hungry and I hate going to bed hungry cuz it's usually difficult to fall asleep =/<br><br>Plus I've been on my DSi and it's Really annoying typing everything I have been, waiting for pages to load, scrolling up and down, trying Not to lose my connection.. Bleh. Anyways. Goodnight you guys. Sleep well
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • If I was there I would order us chicken...I like chicken!!! <br><br>Of course you are loved BabyBean : ) <br><br>Ooooohhhh, and I know your real name!!! How dare you never tell me!!<br><br>Good night friends : )
  • I totally agree. Dogs are what keep ME sane, too. If I didn't have Trigger... oh gosh let's not even go there.<br><br>When I had Max, w had a very, very close bond. He kept me sane. I went INSANE when he was killed. But then I remembered, the promise I had made to Max, I would always love him and be by his side through everything (Which I was, only twenty feet away from his final destination at the time) till the last beat of his heart. And I promised him I would do and give anything, yes anything including my life, for him. And so I promised Trigger that. Let's hope that five month old pup will have a long time with me, and when he dies, the next dog will get the same promise- it's the same promise every time. So far, I've kept my promise.
    R.I.P Max I love you so so much my baby Chihuhuahua dog! 2005-2010
  • I know the story about Max, sorry about that. When I was ten two Pit Bull's got into my yard and attacked my sixteen year old boxer (Haka), she had been with me since the day I was born and had basically helped raise me, so she fought back and sent one of the Pit Bull's running off yelping, even if she was old as heck. The other Pit Bull was mixed with some sort of mastiff and was three times her size, they fought and I just watched, frozen. He finally got her onto the floor, after she gave him hell, and basically ripped her throat out... and still, I just watched. I know how it feels, I had promised I would never let anything happen to her, that I would give my life for her. But when the time came I stood their and watched her try to defend me. Again, another example of how humans suck and how dogs are probably the best things to have ever walked the earth.
  • Awh. I'm sorry about Haka (Max, too!)! That's horrible :c I've had something like that happen;<br><br>I had four little dogs, and there was a field behind our house, that no one ever used. My dogs were all friendly, so they were allowed to be off leash. Actually, all dogs were allowed to be off leash. The only thing was: the field wasn't fenced off. So one day, me and stepdaddy are letting our dogs run about, and we always stayed with them and kept an eye on them, when a bloodhound comes running through, with no owner. So the bloodhound goes after the welsh corgi, Chuckie. He practically shakes Chuckie like a ragdoll, and all I could do was cover my eyes and walk away. I felt so useless, but I was only 9, and the bloodhound probably weighed more than I did. So he throws little Chuckie to the ground, and the owner comes and is like 'Oh, I'm sorry.' Then he walks off with his dog.
    Is quiting due to no time, anyone can contact me at my nonpersonal email coconaur@aol.com
  • Umm....."oh i'm sorry"? <br><br>That's it? <br><br>That sucks...after Haka died the dog came after me but my babysitter let my male sharpei/lab mix out of the house and he attacked the vicious dog before the dog could get to me. There was another huge fight but the Pit Bull ended up running out of my yard. The owner came by later and asked if everything was alright but my mom sued her anyway...or something like that...and her dogs were put down because they had histories of violence.
  • Yep. We never saw the man again, so we couldn't sue :/<br><br>Ah. Well at least those dogs couldn't hurt anything else c: Poor Haka, though :/ She sounds like a sweet dog.<br><br>I have a chihuahua with a history of violence... xD
  • lol, I have a little rat terrier with a history of violence! <br><br>He follows me everywhere..the only little dog I can stand...except for when I'm trying to take a shower and he persistently howls and scratches at the bathroom door until I let him in and he can get into the shower with me. THATS how clingy he is. 24/7 we MUST be together. AND he bites anyone that comes near me, he even bites my big dogs.
  • Lol, is his name Mortimer? xD<br><br>That's how Toby and my pit bulll, Nessie, is. Lol. I'm basically the only person who ever pays attention to Nessie, so when I'm with her, she can't get enough of me xD And Toby... oh Toby... xD He cries soooo loud if I leave him in the kitchen during the night xD
  • lol..Buddy will wail if I leave him anywhere. Once when I wasn't paying attention I closed the door when he was outside using the bathroom and as soon as he heard it shut he screamed and ran back. He saw me through the glass door and ran right into it trying to charge through to get to me. I think he actually knocked out for a few seconds :|
  • Lmao!<br><br>I brought Toby into my room through the windon one too many times, and he now knows where it is. The bad thing is, it's low enought that he could jump in if I left it open! Good thing my window is ALWAYS shut, or Toby would have free rein of my room!
  • Yeah..little dogs can be so sneaky. One of my huge dogs tried to crash into the glass door to get to me once and he actually shattered it. Mom made me pay to replace it : (
  • That's not me right :cry: <br><br>And I hate people too they are annoying and stupid and cruel and they just stink has a dog or horse or other animal ever lied no has an animal every killed some one "just because" or because they cheated on me NO also animals don't judge that's what I like best about them
    liglw.jpg
  • EmmeZoe wrote:
    That's not me right :cry: <br><br>And I hate people too they are annoying and stupid and cruel and they just stink has a dog or horse or other animal ever lied no has an animal every killed some one "just because" or because they cheated on me NO also animals don't judge that's what I like best about them
    <br><br>I'm not talking about you!! I LOVE EMME!!! : )
  • Lol I just read this and relased how random my coment was maybe next time I'll read the whole list of comments hehe woops ( I think I spelled woops wrong :( I have horrible spelling ) ( gota love spell check)
    liglw.jpg