Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know what I hate??

edited March 2011 in Vent
I hate that people constantly use me to get what they want. <br>I hate when I fall for fake friendships and end up giving the user what they wanted.<br>I hate that I trust people even though I have a feeling not too.<br>I hate that today I was a sucker...(look at "how not to be a sucker" thread)<br>I hate that the person that ripped me off had been my supposed "friend". <br>I hate that I now trust absolutely NO ONE but say that I do because I WOULD LIKE TO THINK that I'm not a socially awkward person because I don't trust anything that looks, talks, walks, or acts like a human...basically....I don't trust people...period.<br>I hate that my above comment classifies me as a person in denial.<br><br>So this is my hate list. Thank you for reading all of it, because I know you did :roll: <br>I do not hate people, I hate the things that people are capable of doing sometimes.<br><br>Every single thing on this hate list has inspired me to LOVE dogs, dogs are freakin amazing, have you noticed?<br>I find it easier to trust a dog then to trust a person.

Comments