Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wish (not for greedy people)

1235»

Comments

• Granted! PM me<br><br>I wish for 100K (this means you actually HAVE to give me 100K, or don't grant it at all. still a bit angry from asking for this before and being offered 1K. I mean, just 1K!!!!)
    2109572248693e9m3.jpg
  • Granted! PM me<br><br>I wish for 100K (this means you actually HAVE to give me 100K, or don't grant it at all. still a bit angry from asking for this before and being offered 1K. I mean, just 1K!!!!)
    <br><span style="font-size:90"><br>I'm not going to wish on this..as it's not the same as it once use to be.<br>But, this is actually quite rude. Not everyone has a useless 100k sitting around in their kennel. Some people only have 1k to spare, get over it.<br>In the original rules that were around when I first started, there was actually a rule that you weren't suppose to ask for anything too specific or outrageous. This is one of those things.<br>You could get 1k, to 1 mill on this game (as an example), but I don't agree with people getting "angry" because someone still wanted to be nice, wanted to play, but didn't have the 100k you were asking for.<br>I mean, come on. 1k is better than nothing, and I'm sure a few newer novices would be happy to be getting even that much. :roll: </span>
    az7051.jpg<3
    <br><span style="font-size:90"><br>I'm not going to wish on this..as it's not the same as it once use to be.<br>But, this is actually quite rude. Not everyone has a useless 100k sitting around in their kennel. Some people only have 1k to spare, get over it.<br>In the original rules that were around when I first started, there was actually a rule that you weren't suppose to ask for anything too specific or outrageous. This is one of those things.<br>You could get 1k, to 1 mill on this game (as an example), but I don't agree with people getting "angry" because someone still wanted to be nice, wanted to play, but didn't have the 100k you were asking for.<br>I mean, come on. 1k is better than nothing, and I'm sure a few newer novices would be happy to be getting even that much. :roll: </span>
    <br><br><span style="font-size:150">Thank you!</span> I was honestly about to get on here to say the same thing. I have nothing personal against you, Mssg, but you wish for 100k vpc every. single. time. on. every. single. wish. thread. Please stop. It's really beginning to annoy me because you dare to keep posting that on this one TITLED "(not for greedy people)" and that is exactly what your actions can now be classified as -greed.<br><br>If you'd like vpc, ask for VPC. Allow people to grant you, as femalevamp said, 1k or even 1 mill. And be THANKFUL for what you get. Just..ugh :roll: I'm tired of seeing the spirit of wish threads become demeaning because people Expect to get something rather than happily play a kind game meant to be of gratitude.
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
This discussion has been closed.