Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eh...nothing to do SO

edited February 2011 in Giveaways, Etc.
I'm offering free eventing..just send whatever dog you want evented and mention this topic in it's notes. Also mention what events you want the dog in or if I can just do random stuff..I'm really bored, and until my dogs are done being long groomed I have nothing to do. SO, first come first serve and I'm only taking a few. I have enough time and spots for nine dogs I believe, like I said, first come first serve. I don't guarantee that they'll be entered in A TON. But I do guarantee that it will be quick and a decent number and that you should be happy with even just one event because it's free reguardless x D So yeah..first contracts I see get eventing from me..woo hoo! I just ryhmed! x D Posting here to call dibs on a spot DOES NOT count, so I suggest you send the dog BEFORE you post here, and then after he/she is sent you can notify me on this thread : ) Okie Dokie then... hurry hurry hurry murry.. P.S. If the first person to see this sends me nine dogs that means all nine spots are full and too bad for everyone else...HOPEFULLY someone isn't that mean, I would suggest sending 2 dogs max, but you can do whatever you want!<br><br>Send all contracts to Zyndalee<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:150">*EDITED*</span></span> below:<br><br>I have finished eventing for all the people that has sent me dogs...I'am now eventing again for ONE more dog...which means that ONE spot is OPEN. First person to post here gets it. READY SET GO!! <span style="font-size:85">(this is fun)</span>

Comments