Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regional Neapolitan Mastiffs for Bid

2»

Comments

• kk well i guess im not getting the dogs becuz i think they are worth more then what i can offer
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • So you're retracting all of your bids?
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • `no im just saying i cant meet the reserve but ill keep them
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • Just to try to help clarify, she's saying the dogs will not be sold if reserves are not met. Meaning you most likely won't get those dogs no matter what bid you have if it's under the reserve. Sounds to me she's looking for about 400k for each of them. Essentially, there's no valued difference between keeping your bids listed there or retracting/removing them.
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • i get it but then people will have to bid over 35k on each so it only helps her get closer to her reserve
  • Thank you BB again. That is what I was trying to say, and thank you KDog for keeping the bid up, but BB is right; The dogs will not be sold if the reserve is not met. :) Even if it IS you with the highest bid.
  • then y didnt u just post them in k9's forsale for that price
  • Lol, thanks for not taking my inputs offensively as invasive as if I was trying to take over. Some people do and get the wrong impression instead of seeing that I'm only trying to help. But in any case, you're welcome =) I kinda stalk the forums anyways and seem too be more care free about adding my two cents in. I'll try to ease up on posting on your thread for now ;D Good luck with the sales<br><br>Kdog, the idea of an auction is too see how much money you can get as possible.. An ideal average bid she'd like to see is around 400k. It's what she'd consider. But of course, she'd try to get as much as possible. Why sell for 400k if you can maybe get 550k?
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • true never thought of that :)
  • I have the dogs posted now for they're BIN price, but BB is right. :) If someone wants them for that much, then they can have them, but I'll consider lower, which is my reserve.