Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Puppy saves the day!!

edited February 2011 in General Discussion
<span style="font-size:85">Okay, so I just thought this was incredible. Never thought something like this would happen to me... so I wanted to share xD<br><br>So...along with my Setters I own 2 Black labs (littermates); Onyx and Duffy. Onyx is the female, Duffy is the male.<br><br>Kay anyway, this morning I was woken up by Duffy barking his head off. I mean.. this dog was going CRAZY. So I get up and walk to the backyard, and Duffy is over by the fence like...trying to get over it. Then I notice that Onyx has gone missing... and that's when I hear what sounds like a knock on my front door. <br><br>So I run to the front door, because by this time I'm freaking out, have no idea where my dog is.. But when I open the door, I find Onyx!! She's racing back and forth between my house and the neighbors house across the street whining and whimpering and she's just completely frantic. I run after her because I have NO idea what's going on with her, and when I get to my car parked at the curb, I see the neighbors little girl lying on the ground! <br><br>At this point I'm on my knees seeing if she's conscious or not, which she's not, and Onyx trots over still whining and nudges the little girls head repeatedly with her muzzle.<br><br>Long story, short.... my dog saved the day :) Keep in mind, my dogs have never met these neighbors. Neither have I. Also, Onyx has NEVER jumped the fence before. Ever. I don't recall her ever trying to, either.<br><br>Her parents were thrilled and so thankful. I guess their daughter has some kind of sickness and was weak, and she was riding her bike when she fainted. Not sure where her parents were... but in the end it was fine. They've taken her to the hospital to make sure she's okay. Onyx and Duffy are back to their normal selves now, like nothing ever happened. I plan on giving them a trip to the beach today for their efforts! :)<br><br>I feel pretty epic right now xD</span>
23r8ldw.png

Comments