Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favourite dogs

edited February 2011 in General Discussion
here you can talk about your favourite dogs... i know i have 5 favs:<br>1. labrador <br>2. boxer (have one)<br>3. pitbull<br>4. rottie (had one)<br>5. border collies<br><br>Now tell me whats so great about them:<br>1. labs are big strong but love to cuddle and have a wonderful loving personality<br>2. boxers may seem big but i know mine wouldnt hurt a fly, that being said they would however protect you if they are old enough and have reached about their full size....<br>3. pit bulls are missed read they are loving strong and good guard dogs that can easily be brought into a home and fit right it<br>4. rotties are strong and fierce but gentle and good with kids... they are good with other dogs as far as ive expierianced ( we had an english setter, 2 shorthairs and another english setter in the time that we had my rottie)<br>5. border collies are a medium size and a good energetic herding dog.. they are beautiful but independant also loved being cuddled with and feeling appreciated....<br><br>post back with yours favs and why you love them.., thanks... kdog
COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST

Comments

• There are many breeds I look at and find gorgeous, but there are only 2 breeds I'd really say are <span style="font-style:italic">my </span>breeds. Those 2 breeds are Irish wolfhounds and pomeranians. Irish wolfhounds are true gentle giants. They can have their silly moments, but all of the one's I've been fortunate to meet were very laid back. It's my dream to one day own at least one wolfhound. I like poms, because they are my family's choice of breed. I grew up with them, and fell in love with their personality, which I don't think any other breed comes close to having. They are so loyal, and have rambunctious, regal personalities. Above all I love how much they bond with their owners. I've never felt such a personal connection with any other breeds, not even my nanny dogs(dobermans).
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • There are many breeds I look at and find gorgeous, but there are only 2 breeds I'd really say are <span style="font-style:italic">my </span>breeds. Those 2 breeds are Irish wolfhounds and pomeranians. Irish wolfhounds are true gentle giants. They can have their silly moments, but all of the one's I've been fortunate to meet were very laid back. It's my dream to one day own at least one wolfhound. I like poms, because they are my family's choice of breed. I grew up with them, and fell in love with their personality, which I don't think any other breed comes close to having. They are so loyal, and have rambunctious, regal personalities. Above all I love how much they bond with their owners. I've never felt such a personal connection with any other breeds, not even my nanny dogs(dobermans).
    <br><br>cool and i like large dog breeds
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • Erm just top 5:<br><br>1) Irish wolfhounds. They're gorgeous, huge but big softies. Only downside is the short life span. I've always wanted one finally got one a few years ago<br>2) Cairn terriers. I like the terrier personality, I may be slightly insane, but they're charismatic, smart, high energy and I like affectionate dogs. <br>3) Giant schnauzers. I like big athletic intelligent dogs. Non-shedding is just a bonus. They do take a lot of work though (getting one)<br>4) Malteses. Random but sweet little dogs and very smart. Plus they're so pretty<br>5) Irish water spaniels. Smart, athletic, can do agility and obedience, still working dogs which is rare in retrieving breeds to not have too separate working and show dogs. Again non-shedding which is always good
  • I have a great love of English bulldogs. My favorite breed, easily. They're fat. They're lazy. They like to roll around. Playful enough, but not hyperactive bouncy in your face I want that ball and that bird and that shadow and that light over there and I want it right now like other breeds.<br><br>Like border collies.<br><br>*stares at Kira*
    2eldxsm.png
  • edited February 2011 72.2.165.201
    1.Great Pyrenees-always loved them ever since Miley :D she was a mix but she got me to loving the breed LOL<br><br>2.Pit Bulls-their so adorable! I hate that people judge them cause of bad owners :(<br><br>3.Rottweilers-same with them :D<br><br>4.Mastiffs-I LOVE big dogs :D<br><br>5.Akita Inu-the game got me attached to them xD<br><br>EDIT<br><br>6. Have to have Mutts! XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I have a TON..but my top five are:<br>(all mastiff or bully breeds...except one)<br><br>1.Tosa Inu (own three-<span style="color:#4000FF">2 males</span>/<span style="color:#FF80FF">1 female</span>)<br>2.Dogue De Bordeaux (own two-<span style="color:#4000BF">male</span> & <span style="color:#FF80BF">female</span>)<br>3.Bull Mastiff (own two-<span style="color:#4000BF">male</span> & <span style="color:#FF80FF">female</span>)<br>4.Pit Bulls (have owned many, last one just passed away-<span style="color:#4000BF">male</span>)<br>5.Chihuahua/Daschund mix (recently lost him, the only little dog I could ever tolerate-<span style="color:#4000BF">male</span>)<br><br>1.I love the Tosa because of their strength. They have the ability to pull thousands of pounds (I compete them), and they have awesome drive when it comes to bite work, but they can also be big teddy bears. I absolutely adore my Tosas, the most protective dogs I have ever owned, also the best guard dogs for my home.<br><br>2.I love the Bordeaux because of their unique look and adorable personality. My dogs are trained in Personal Protection, and they are amazing when they do bite work, but they play with my daughter like puppies. I feel perfectly safe when they are around her, you can tell they love her and they are the most obedient dogs I have ever owned.<br><br>3./4. My Bull Mastiffs and Pit Bull had almost identical personalities. I think my Pit thought he was one of them! They were ALWAYS together and they always did better when I trained them together. They all cuddled together at night on my bed and left no room for me :cry: LOL<br><br>5.The Chiweenie :P He was taken from my yard a little while ago...but he was amazing when I had him. He would run to me when I came home everyday literally screaming with joy! It was so adorable. These dogs have the biggest personalities I have ever seen in a little dog!!<br><br>Reguardless of my favorites...I love ALL dogs..mutts and all :lol:
  • 1. American Pit Bull Terrier<br>2. Great Dane<br>3. Chihuahua<br>4. German Shepherd Dog<br>5. All-American Mutt<br><br>My favorite dogs. In that order. I've owned all but the Chi and GSD before. I shall have at least one of each at some point in my life.
  • Hmm let's see.<br>1. Weimaraner- beautiful, athletic and medium sized. They are the most wonderful dogs. When I move out, I will get one of my own. I love their ble eyes when thy are babies. Fun Fact: Did you know Weimaraner puppies are born with Tiger Stripes?<br><br>2. Saluki- one of the most graceful, gorgeous dogs on the planet. I will also have one of these when I ge my own place.<br><br>3. Cairn Terrier- wild terrier personality and baby doll faces, what's not to love? Will also get one when I leave home.<br><br>4. Akita N- adore these beautiful large breed dogs.<br><br>5, 6 and 7- Lab, Brittany Spaniel and Toy Foz Terrier- have one lab, a Brittany and two toy foxies, love em to peces.
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • 1. Australian Cattle dog <br>2. American Pit Bull Terrier <br>3. Mutts xD!
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties