Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Training Kennel Forsale!

edited February 2011 in Auction
I am going to sell my training kennel. If no one buys it, I have no choice but to abandon it. That would be a waste on a sponsor kennel. :/<br>The information about the kennel is below. If I miss something, you can post it here or message me about it. :)<br><br>Oh, and I forgot about the link to the kennel. lol. The link is below.<br>Link: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=269553"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=269553</a><br><br>-Training Kennel Information-<br><br>Changes: 2<br>Famepoints: 687<br>Imports: 0<br>Expires: 2011-04-05<br><br>-Buying Information-<br><br>SB: 500k<br>HB: None<br>BIN: 100 million, just to keep bids going.<br><br>(sorry. no half numbers. example: 12.5, 1.5, 25.5, 5.5...ect.)<br><br>-Ending Dates-<br>The dates that are listed below are the ending dates. The sponsor has to be sold on one of those dates. Once all of the dates are pasted, and no one has bought it yet, it will be abandoned. ALL of the dates have to be pasted before the kennel gets abandoned.<br><br>January 28th: Passed!<br>February 1st: Passed!<br>February 14th: Hasn't past yet<br>February 21st: Hasn't past yet<br><br>-Trades-<br>These are the things you can ::USE TO BUY: my kennel with. These things are listed below.<br><br>-VPC<br>-1 oak gifties (you can also buy them for me if you don't have any but you can pay for them.)<br>-Upgrades<br>-Trade kennels (To trade kennels, I need all the information about your kennel your willing to trade with me.)<br>-Services (services that YOU do. Must have examples to show me.)<br><br>-People With Trades-<br>Below shows the people that have made trades to buy this kennel with. I haven't said yes or no to them. I put this here so that I can keep things organized and don't have to go searching for it later. When you have a trade for me, I will add it soon as possible so that I know you want to do a trade with me. You don't have to do trades, you can just pay with VPC if you'd like. I'm not saying you have to.<br><br>~Collie 99<br>.:500k + 75 free skill and stat maxing without argo + 50 free breeding + 10 great eventers + 20 free years of grooming<br><br><br><br><br>*Post here or message me if I missed anything. I will change anything in the "Buying Information" if need to be.

Comments