Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here

edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone!<br><br>My name is Siobhan and I'm new to VP :D I'm 19 and live in the Pacific Northwest, studying to get my Associate in Science form my local community college before going to university to become a animal doc. ;3<br><br>I just got a 2 pups on here, a neo mastiff and a bullmastiff (I love mastiffs more than anything, too bad no one is selling and all the rescues are bare of them.) They are both rescues, so I'm happy about that. One needs training so he can enter shows, buuuuut all the prices of training I see is SO high. So I'll wait. :)<br><br>My goal in game is to show and love mastiff breeds. I'd love to get a Tibby mastiff, but that is long term haha.<br><br><br>ANYWAY! I hope I will learn a lot from everyone here aaand...yeah. :oops: <br><br><br>+Sio.
GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg

Comments

• Welcome to VP!! :) my name is Holley, I hope you have fun on here! :P If you need anyhelp the tips and tricks section on the forums is very helpful or you can message me :3
    k1b98z.jpg
  • Welcome to VP :P<br><br>I have loads of mastiffs, so if you want one I could certainly give you one. I'm no longer playing so they're just rotting about anyway xD
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Welcome to VirtualPups! :) People call me Fin, because they're embarassed to call me by my <span style="font-style:italic">actual</span> player name. :oops: Hope you have fun here!
  • Welcome! Send the dogs that need training to Vampire Venom. Ill do em for free =)
  • Welcome! I'm a Pacific Northwesterner myself XD
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?
  • Hi welcome to the VP family!! I'm Kiwi! well...um..yea!!! Hey!
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • Thanks to everyone!<br><br>@VampireVenom; Thank you so much!!! I'll send one over now. Also, could you tell me what long grooms are???<br><br>@Nickleback_Luver; That would be amazing! I just love the mastiff breeds.<br><br>@Everyone else; It is so nice to meet all of you. I look forward to becoming your friends. :)
  • @Vampire Venom; Just so you know, the dogs are coming from Maitre d'Aboyer (masterofbarking)
  • welcome to VP! <br>Im now breeding Tibby mastiffs to 10x4s so I can give you a dog from my line when I start them :)
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Welcome to VP!<br>I'm also working on an associates in science, and then plan to transfer. I hope you are successful in your goals, and have fun here on VP.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • Your dogs got here safely. Im about to start workin on them.<br>Long grooms are when you groom the dog nonstop for a long time.<br>It caps some of the stats and it can cap loyalty at 600 but it takes away<br>years that you can show the dog and i only reccomend it for long living dogs,<br>or ones that you dont want to show to reach regional. Or breeding dogs. <br>Plus its VERY expensive because it is sooo time consuming.
  • I've been playing for 6 years, you can call me wheaty. If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums, do it in the game however and I tend to bite peoples heads offs xD.<br><br>My bark is worse then my bite ;)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Welcome to VP. I've been playing since October of 2004, so 6 years too. I'm a rescue and have a mastiff if you want it. He's skill and stat maxxed. Just bid 0: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=209048"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=209048</a>. I might have more mastiffs in my rescue though I don't think they're trained. Just bid 0 if you want them. Hope you like VP and have fun! :)
    655008923f18b14m3.jpg
  • @Ahs; Bid sent. Thank you :) He's a great dog.<br><br>@Wheaty; Thank you for the welcome. Everyone here is so nice!<br><br>@VampireVenom; Oh good to know!<br><br>@PrinceSushi; Thanks! I hope your doing well with you ASA, as well.<br><br>@Myesterious Love; WOAH! Really? -happypotato- Thanks! I'll look forward to one of your Tibbies.
  • Welcome! Im Cybe, I dont really play the game, but people seem to like me anyway xD Ill try and answer any questions as best as I can but I dont know too much. hope to see you around!
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    Welcome! Im Cybe, I dont really play the game, but people seem to like me anyway xD!
    <br>Yeah cybe I've been meaning to tell you...<br><br>I forgot where I was going<br><br>Did I introduce myself? I'm forgetful...
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Cyybers!<3<br><br><br>I live in the Pacific Northwest aswell :D<br><br>I've been floating around vp for about six years now. If you need any help I can aslo try and help you out. <br>Also I might have a few Eventing dogs you can have. They aren't Mastiffs but they would be an alright start.
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • @Cyb; Hahaha you seem wonderful, so of course they like you!<br><br><br>@Wheaty; Yes you diiiid <3<br><br><br>@MFP; Thanks! What breeds are they? :)
  • Oh! and I go by Mad xD<br><br>let me look through my accounts I'll let you know :D
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • Oops! Sorry, Mad. <3 And thanks!