Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please delete 7 month old posts!

It's difficult and frustrating to sift through posts from July when it is January of the next year.

Comments

• So don't sift through posts, just read from the most recent backwards until you reach 6 months (though really, most posts are no longer relevant, unless in the help section, after about a week of no one responding). <br><br>Posts are not deleted because there may actually be information in a post that will be helpful to someone if they use the search feature.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I understand that, but to be honest I didn't sift I just went down the list. Maybe you could help me, is there a way to edit which ones appear first? I seem to only see old posts.
  • If you go under the User Control Panel (located near the top) and then board preferences, there is a further option on the left side to edit display options
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Thank you, that was super helpful!