Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 sponsers, 60 mill and more for *free*

Comments

• 1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why: VPC<br>2. What you'll use it for: I'm trying to save up for a dye [I've had a special color in mind for a while] or an upgrade so I can have my own training kennel<br>3. Why you deserve it: I'm not really sure. lol It's up to you.
    <br>Of course (: send a contract of negative 5 mill!
  • Awww. Thanks so much! :)
    1 OAK Count: 309 294gh1g.png
  • 1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why- vpc for rescue dogs to be trained by me :)<br>2. What youll use it for-to train rescue dogs<br>3. Why you deserve it-idk lol
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • of course mystereous send a contract for negative 5 milly
  • specific kennel?<br>thankies so much!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • 1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why: Whatever is fine i am not super picky. <br><br>2. What you'll use it for: I if it was dogs i would show then myself and lend some out to help people get money and fame, it it was vpc i would use some of it to help others and some to help with my american bulldog line.<br><br>3. Why you deserve it: To be truthfully i dont know why i would deserve it i just know i would like to be able to helpout<br>Thanks everyone!
    kelsbanner.png
  • 1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why:what ever i dont care but the kennle or money would be nice because i need money and sponser could help with that or just money<br>2. What youll use it for:well i would like the breeding which i would chage to a training and help train for novices who dont have much money i know what it fells like cus im living it right now but if i got the money i would save up to buy and upgrade and do the traning thing<br>3. Why you deserve it:I dont know thats a good question but i think it is because of what i would use it for
  • toutsour im not irresponsible with money its just that when i was sharing my accout they would buy high priced low statted dogs then neuter and release them so i was really short on moey and i wouldn't waste it i need loads of trainings done so that would work
    10o1wlj.jpg
  • I hate giveaways. People are always being rude when you are recieving FREE stuff. I feel like my post was ignored but I'm not going to complain about it because you are getting FREE stuff. If you are just here to complain about "well he/she got more" dont post,<br><br>Im sorry I know I shouldnt post on your giveaway but I've been through a few of these and it just seems like no one ever appreciates what they get. Thanks and even though I dont think we ever really talked I am sad to see you go. I hope you come back(this game is addictive haha)<br><br>I am rambling now. I just had to get that off my chest sorry :)
    brutisbanner.png
    Training Kennel Boarding Kennel Breeding Kennel Rescue/Collection Kennel
    Read about and Participate in the VP Awards here please xD
  • totouser wrote:
    of course mystereous send a contract for negative 5 milly
    <br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221</a>;
  • brutis355 wrote:
    1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why: VPC, because I need it to help pay for my now expensive lines.<br>2. What youll use it for: To pay for lines, I'd give some to novices too(I love the messages I get from a novice when I give them just 500k for no reason :P )<br>3. Why you deserve it: I like to think I am a good person haha, I have contributed a lot to this game(pretty sure I've put the ops kids through college haha). I guess I just think I would use it wisely and not waste your hard work on this game. <br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Brutis :)
    <br> Im sooooo sorry I ignored this, I guess my eyes just hopped over your post /: I agree with everything you said about giveaways but I dont get upset ussally haha, just ignore people if they get annoying wich hasnt happend yet to bad. You can send a contract to the same kennal the rest have for 5 milly, right clicker broken no link avaible cus im lazy haha (: Thanks!
  • contract sent :D thanks again!!!!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • kels_309 wrote:
    1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why: Whatever is fine i am not super picky. <br><br>2. What you'll use it for: I if it was dogs i would show then myself and lend some out to help people get money and fame, it it was vpc i would use some of it to help others and some to help with my american bulldog line.<br><br>3. Why you deserve it: To be truthfully i dont know why i would deserve it i just know i would like to be able to helpout<br>Thanks everyone!
    <br><br>You can send a contract to> <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221</a>; >> for -5 mill (:
  • 1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why:what ever i dont care but the kennle or money would be nice because i need money and sponser could help with that or just money<br>2. What youll use it for:well i would like the breeding which i would chage to a training and help train for novices who dont have much money i know what it fells like cus im living it right now but if i got the money i would save up to buy and upgrade and do the traning thing<br>3. Why you deserve it:I dont know thats a good question but i think it is because of what i would use it for
    <br>Kennals are all gone but you can send a contract for negative 5 milly to >http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221
  • Im currently not quiting vp, but still giveing away (: I dont know why, and have no explantion but I feel the need to start over for some off reason so I now plan to stay a novice to... challenge myself!
  • Im currently not quiting vp, but still giveing away (: I dont know why, and have no explantion but I feel the need to start over for some off reason so I now plan to stay a novice to... challenge myself!
  • also in the kennal links provided on the first post, I have lots of 10x4 untouched pointers and boxers. Also over 150 fully trained dogs, let me know if you bid because bids dont show up on my management page.
  • toutser i have a really good explnation for needing money
    10o1wlj.jpg
  • totouser wrote:
    Im currently not quiting vp, but still giveing away (: I dont know why, and have no explantion but I feel the need to start over for some off reason so I now plan to stay a novice to... challenge myself!
    <br> <br><br>Yea! so glad your staying!!
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • totouser wrote:
    Im currently not quiting vp, but still giveing away (: I dont know why, and have no explantion but I feel the need to start over for some off reason so I now plan to stay a novice to... challenge myself!
    <br><br>Nothing like a good challenge! If you need any help let me know!
  • Thanks you both (: <br> I will let you know if I do. I think I'll be ok, im a lazy person so I sent 10 mill to my new novice (not starting over completley) good studs and a regional, and bid on a couple nationals and such so I may be a novice, but I still have my perks. (: Also very soon I'll have my very own debit/credit card so in a year after saving all my cash I will start selling sponsers, and giftys! Then Ill deffintly have some vp bling haha
  • Thanks xD! contract sent! and I am glad to hear your staying! If you ever need help with breedings, trainings, ect.. let me know! <br><br>good luck challenging yourself! I wish I was that brave haha!
    brutisbanner.png
    Training Kennel Boarding Kennel Breeding Kennel Rescue/Collection Kennel
    Read about and Participate in the VP Awards here please xD
  • 1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why: I would like VPC or Dogs<br>2. What youll use it for: I'm a novice and don't have alot of money or the greatest dogs. So if i get the money I will use it to train my dogs and if i get the dogs I will show them to my best poteintal hopefully making some VPC. If i get a male dogs I may put him up for stud (not to public though people would have to ask me first). If I recieve a female i may breed here if she is a good eventer and i would neater her pups before i would sell them.<br>3. Why you deserve it: I'm very responsible and i would put the money or dogs to good use. The dogs wouldn't just sit in my kennel and do nothing besides collect dust. The money would go to improving dogs of VP.
  • totouser wrote:
    kels_309 wrote:
    1. What you want (a kennal,vpc, or dogs) and why: Whatever is fine i am not super picky. <br><br>2. What you'll use it for: I if it was dogs i would show then myself and lend some out to help people get money and fame, it it was vpc i would use some of it to help others and some to help with my american bulldog line.<br><br>3. Why you deserve it: To be truthfully i dont know why i would deserve it i just know i would like to be able to helpout<br>Thanks everyone!
    <br><br>You can send a contract to> <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=338221</a>; >> for -5 mill (:
    <br><br>Contract Sent! THANKS!
    kelsbanner.png
  • 1. What you want vpc and because i really need some vpc <br>2. What youll use it for and i will use to help out and help me make me line i am going to do<br>3. Why you deserve it i dont know why i deserve it but i will use to helpout
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • ends tonight! no more money left (had in game messages asking) TONS of dogs please bid, just bd 0!!!
  • Darky's Rescue, and Renie Pie
  • I just Bidded on a few dogs from each kennel
This discussion has been closed.