Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yeah.Your Putting Me As A 3rd Wheel.

edited December 2010 in Vent
Ok.So about 2 or 3 months ago my best friend started dating a guy.There is a problem with this.I hate him.My best friend in the world told me everything about him.Lets call the guy Bob,the first boyfriend Sassy,and the other best friend in the world,Chloe.(NOT REAL NAMES)Well Bob,is Chloe's ex.Bob is a super cheater on girls.In the first month,someone saw him flirting with another girl.<br><br>Ok anyways,Sassy is putting me as a 3rd wheel against Bob.We had this huge fight this morning about it.So we use to talk up to 7am.Now we talk 2 minutes.If we ever do talk,Bob calls Sassy,and never comes back.Also she only talks to me for a long time if Bob's phone is dead,or cant talk.<br><br> Chloe's brother,seen another girl sitting on Bob's lap.Bob said,"She was sitting on a fence beside me.Well there wasnt a fence there.<br><br> This is the ONLY 'friend' thats done this to me.
MPL.png

Comments

• Grin and bare it is what i say. Vampy had a boyfriend that i HATED. couldnt stand him. we argued ALL the time. but as long as she was happy. then I left it alone and just opted to not be around him and be with her when he wasn't around. he was caught cheating as well and she went back to him. you cant really tell someone what they feel in their hearts. if she likes him then its her choice what to do about it. not mine or yours ya know? =) Just try to get along with him for your friends sake. it will stop the arguing. trust me =)
  • I'm speaking from Sassy's point. None of my friends like my boyfriend. I've been with him for 2+ years but not a single one of my friends really REALLY knows him. they just hear rummors or assume things. and because of Their ignorance i rarely hang out or talk to any of them. They have learned to leave the sbject alone because i'm happy and thats all that matters.
  • I've been with him for 2+ years but not a single one of my friends really REALLY knows him. they just hear rummors or assume things.
    <br><br>Yeah,see but Chloe use to know him really well. He got mad at her just not talking to him for one day.Chloe's brother never lies,and told Chloe.Then Chloe told me.Chloe showed her brother pics of Alyssa,but it didnt look like her.<br><br>Me and Chloe dont want Sassy mad at us,and heartbroken too.
    MPL.png