Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weather >.

edited December 2010 in Vent
Yeah,like i love winter,more than summer.Only thing i do in summer is go to the beach for like 10 days,maybe more.But when it snows,i play in it,drink hot coco,and much more.I love wearing long jeans,and jackets,hoods,and gloves.Just like 1 week ago,it was 65 F,today it was like 25 F.I love missing school days in winter,we dont even make them all up in the summer.Last year?We had a whole week off because of the snow.We got snow all of the weekend,today,and tues.We dont get anymore snow till the 18th.On the days between?Its going to be like 50.<br> I really wish we could have more snow,and coldness. :evil:
MPL.png

Comments

• I love summer and winter equally. Fall and spring are just kind of..there. <br>Last year, we had over 10 snow days in a row. It was amazing. Except everyone was snowed in you couldn't really leave your house or do much more than eat and watch movies. <br>But snow means holidays, snowboarding, and hot cocoa. Perfect ^.^
    23jlj11.jpg
  • You can keep all the snow. I hate being cold. Only thing good about snow is it's pretty to look at. If snow didn't involve getting cold/wet, I'd like it just fine.. So glad I moved south.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • haha agreed alabama. i'm in the south too, and these 30 degree mornings, 50 degree afternoons are not cutting it at all. i miss my 95+ degree days. <br><br>summer, fall, spring you rock. <br>death to winter!
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • Oh goodness... You've seen nothing. It's already -13C (I think that's 8.5F? Correct me if I am wrong). We have a foot of snow already and it's getting colder and colder and colder by the day. This goes on right up until March/April... I'm so cold, but I love the winter. I love it, I love it, I love it... Maybe if I continue to repeat myself I will start to believe what I say.
  • Oh goodness... You've seen nothing. It's already -13C (I think that's 8.5F? Correct me if I am wrong). We have a foot of snow already and it's getting colder and colder and colder by the day. This goes on right up until March/April... I'm so cold, but I love the winter. I love it, I love it, I love it... Maybe if I continue to repeat myself I will start to believe what I say.
    <br><br>LOL Don't know if this is directed somewhat in my direction, but I'll be paranoid and think it was ;) Yes, I've seen -25 F/-31 C with snow drifts higher than cars starting in Nov and continuing into March. I grew up some in Nebraska and Utah and can't imagine being colder or miserable. No amount of repeating that would ever make me believe it, I can say without a doubt that I can't stand the cold.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I LOVE slightly cold weather, because I adore scarves, warm hats, mittens, and sweaters. I wish you could wear them during summer, but you'd cook out here. I already bought myself an ushanka(<3 that thing!) and some mittens this season. I'm planning on crocheting myself a matching scarf for the mittens, since I happen to have yarn that's a perfect match in colors.<br>I don't like when it's freezing, and it's never snowed in the places I've lived, so I've never missed school for the weather(that I can recall). I've only been to see snow maybe 3 times in my life. We do sometimes get hail though, which is almost as interesting as snow. It's like little beads raining from the sky. It's so fun to watch them bounce around.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • Lol,the snow is almost gone now here.We need some of your snow Kittkattize!Send it down here!I might live in Cananda one day :D. I wish i could keep it,but it gets to hot D:
    MPL.png