Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What?Wait!!!

edited December 2010 in Vent
I have a swim meet tomarrow, I was just now looking at my events and noticed something, terrible. <br>I have to swim a 1000 back stroke.... :shock: Who do they think I am? Do they want to lose? :oops: I'm going to DIE!-Hides- D: Scary..

Comments

• I have no idea what that is, but did you do well?
    slipknot-1.png
  • Umm, well I sposse. Guess I could have done better. : / By the way...it's swimming :lol:
  • I know its swimming, Im just not sure what a 1000 back stoke is. Lol.
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    I know its swimming, Im just not sure what a 1000 back stoke is. Lol.
    <br>It's a stroke done on your back for...40 laps. o.o It's similar to freestyle in the movements of your legs and arms. One of my best strokes. (:
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • It was crazy hard. I don't know why my coach put me in 1000 back, because i've never been a back stoker liker. He said "Well! You know what, I must be pretty confident in your swimming to put you in a 1000 back, right?" Grrr,makes me so mad. Anyways, breakstoke is my best, and fly. I cut almost half a second on my 500 breast, and 1/8 of a second on my 800 fly, that made me happy :!:
  • I call the 1000 beck by another name... Death... My best stroke is the Freestyle
    Your lack of grammar is equal to my lack of respect...
  • Or a good way to spell it may start with a P end with a N and have a A and I in the middle! :P