Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MONEY, 10x4s and Kennel!

2»

Comments

• Kennel Name: DT's Training Kennel<br>What I Want and Why: Anything will do, Money dogs or kennel. why... Because when I left here I sold everything and gave away 80 mill VCP, didnt think I was returning but look where I am. Trying to start fresh so... <br>What will I do with money/dogs/: Money, save up for a sponsor, dogs- show them and hopefully make money off them
    DT.png
  • Kennel name fleeting moument farm<br>What I want- kennel<br>What I will use the money/ dogs for?- I will use the money to buy imports for my line of cotton de tulears because thease dogs are horribly stated and I used to have one named fleeting moument ( that was her show name) who I used to show man ship with and she was my best friend then she got hit by a drunk driver 1 and a half years ago and I haven't stopes missing her lastly I will train the dogs and the ones I don't want will go to deserving novices not novices with a Kennel full of 10x4s gifties and imports and millions of dollars
    liglw.jpg
  • Kennel name: Top~Dogs<br>What I want: Sponsor kennel<br>What I will do with the kennel: Help new novices get good dogs and provide cheap services to get novices into good kennels because I know how hard it is. I am a novice my self and find it increasingly hard to get money as players get lots and quit
    2109572248693e9m3.jpg
  • Kennel Name: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=180083"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Animal Valley</a><br>What I Want and Why: VPC due to being picky about 10x4s and eventers :p Lol<br>What will I do with money/dogs/: Use it towards working on my various projects.
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • Sorry I just realized that I already put a post, so I deleted this one
    5x236g.jpg
  • Kennel Name: Guardian Angel Animal Rescue<br>What I Want: Sponser Kennel<br>What I will do with it: Provide affordable services for the public and help novices in need
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Kennel Name: Happy Paws < (username is ~Gemini~)<br>What I Want and Why: Money<br>What will I do with money/dogs/: I am starting to run low on money. I would use the money to train my dogs up some more.