Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Create-A-Character GROUP Event!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Rules</span><br>-Be original.<br>-Work with your TEAM. It's supposed to be a GROUP event. Keep it that way.<br>-Don't steal characters from other people. Nickel and I will probably find out.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Concept</span><br>VP needs more group events. Nickel and I thought this would be something fun to do, that ANYone can do, whether or not they have artistic talent, a lot of knowledge, or a sponsor account.<br>You will join. On November 5th people will be sorted into groups of 3+ members (depending on how many entrees we get) and that group will begin the creation of a character. Each character must have a name, a physical description, a personality description, and a back story. They also must be vaguely canine in appearance. You can use a real breed (like German shepherd), a semi-real breed (like a German shepherd / hyena mix, which would never occur in real life.), or a completely made up breed (such as my Asphodel Fury). Just have fun with it, play around, and most of all, be original. ^^<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Judges</span><br>Nickel, me, and one or two dA artists that don't play VP, just to prevent bias. <br><br>This contest will NOT be based on writing ability. It will be based completely on originality of the character.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes</span><br>These prizes will be split amongst the team members<br>About 10mil<br>10x4 from Nickel<br>A couple trainings each from me<br>Other prizes may be added. xD<br><br>I will also draw the winning character for that team. ^^<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Joining is closed!<br>Contest will end sometime Monday, December 6th<br>Judging will take place, and the winners will be announced sometime around December 10-15th</span>
2eldxsm.png

Comments