Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, ASAP 10-19-10 2PM

edited October 2010 in Vent
So this dog just came up to my house, the garage to be exact. She could be a <span style="font-weight:bold">mini eskimo or a mutt </span>not sure, but shes <span style="font-weight:bold">long hair</span>, white. My question is... even though she's only been at the house a couple of hours... what should I do? Let me tune you in.. theres a HUGE thunder storm right now and I'd hate to just let her loose to get frightened and hit by a car... I decided to give her a brushing considering she looks like she just went through a <span style="font-weight:bold">thunder storm</span>. I came across a lot of "matts" (pretty bad "tangles") and she looks overweight, maybe 5-7 years of age. <br><br>i know those matts are bothering her.... and there of course dirty and can become a health hazard. should I forget about that and just weight till the storms over and let her loose? (MY Dads Advice) <br><br>or should I call animal control where they would pick her up and try to find her owner. they may also clean her up to... my dad thinks she might be the neighbors dog even though ive never seen her before. Kinda running on short time as well... my dad wont let her in the house so shes safe in the garage right now. my dads Girlfriend will be coming home and beleive me she will be mad that theres a dog on the property.<br><br><br>advice?
siggy.png

Comments

• I'd say the second option. If she's lost, then someone will probably be looking for her, and if she was abandoned then she'll have a chance for a new home, where if you let her loose she may end up being hit by a car, or something of the sort.
    (SPIDERS!)
  • Go to your neighbors to ask them if it's their dog. If no one is home you could leave a note that says a white dog was found in the neighborhood and taken to the local shelter. Don't just turn her loose, because she could end up injured.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.