Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Undo Training Button

edited November 2010 in Game Suggestions
Another perk for sponsor training kennels-a button that allows you to undo the last training you selected. <br>(i.e. you accidentally groom one time too many and exhaust, you can 'Undo" so you regain loyality and energy.)<br><br>I did not read through 17 pages of suggestions, so I truly am sorry if this has been mentioned before.
It's just life. You'll get over it.

Comments

• I like a spin-off of this. Like, let's say you get a dog that's trained in disc/show/working, and you want it to be a sled dog. I'd love it if sponsor trainers could "undo" skills, and start them from scratch.
    23jlj11.jpg
  • ah, i just meant an old school 1 movement back redo. <br>your idea is fun, but then people could kind of use it to make their dogs excel in different events at different times, which would make their eventing history crazy, and inaccurate in a way.
  • yeah
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • ah, i just meant an old school 1 movement back redo. <br>your idea is fun, but then people could kind of use it to make their dogs excel in different events at different times, which would make their eventing history crazy, and inaccurate in a way.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:80">Although if it still took up a use(as in you can only do 6 trainings per turn) then training, untraining a point each time, etc. would age the dog. It makes it a little less appealing, but if someone had a dog who lived long enough and would thrive in the event they want them to be entered in, then it could still be useful. (:<br>If that made any sense? xD</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • i was thinking undo as in 'let's pretend that didn't just happen'.<br>in my mind, the last training would be undone, and turn returned.<br>an undo like in old document programs, where you can only undo the last thing you did. <br>i feel like i sound like the mad hatter right now :lol:
  • This is just my take on this, but if there's an undo button, why have dogs exhaust at all? I mean really, if you can remove the exhaustion by undoing the action, there's no need for exhaustion. Of course, that might make training even more simple than it is now.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • yeah, i can see where the abuse of the button would come in. i was thinking it would be great to have one in the cases where you're trying to drudge through training during a laggy sign in session, and bam, you exhaust the dog.
  • Maybe to stop people from abusing something like that it could cost fame points to use it?
    (SPIDERS!)
  • <span style="font-size:80">Or maybe you have to purchase them for USD? Or they're similar to imports or changes, where they're limited and only replenished when upgrading or(at least in the case of imports) purchased.<br>For a year-long upgrade maybe it could come with X amount of undo options, and if you want more you have to purchase them. <br><br>I mean if someone gets that with a 25 dollar upgrade and they use them all and potentially buy more, why not?<br>It'd be even better if it had a limit per dog, similar to color changes. Max of 3 undo uses per dog or something. That way people with a little more cash in their pockets or eventers, etc. can't abuse that option.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • I like the fame point idea im not so sure about the USD because not everyone can afford to pay using real cash.
    k1b98z.jpg
  • I don't know for sure, but I kinda get the feeling this might be really difficult to code :P Also could cause lag maybe.
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • It would be cool to do, especially when your training and you have dogs out on contract and all of a sudden you get them back and they age when you don't want them to. <br><br>I don't know if that makes sense or not. But the undo button would be neat to have.