Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 OAK Gifties for Bid!

edited October 2010 in Auction
I just bought a goodie dye! The color is: Serious Face W/ Poker Chip Spots & Wads Of Cash <br><br>I dyed a 10x4 Border Collie, and I am about to make it a 5 Oak, so 4 will be for sale. I will sell them neutered, or uneutered, and I have strict rules about breeding them. You'll have to ask me about that : )<br><br>Yes, you can choose the Gender.<br><br><br>Giftie One:<br>Starting Bid: 20k<br>High Bid: (None, must be 3 mill +)<br>Bin: 30 mill (Yeah, I know, it is pretty high)<br><br><br>Giftie Two:<br>Starting Bid: 20k<br>High Bid: 3 Mill (Tarnish)<br>Bin: 30 mill (Yeah, I know, it is pretty high)<br>Sold<br><br>Giftie Three:<br>Starting Bid: 20k <br>High Bid: 3 mill (CowgirlSayYes)<br>Bin: 30 mill (Yeah, I know, it is pretty high)<br>Reserve: 3 mill<br><br>Giftie Four:<br>Starting Bid: 20k<br>High Bid: 3 mill (tbone)<br>Bin: 30 mill (Yeah, I know, it is pretty high)<br>Sold<br><br>I will take the four highest bidders, as long as they are reasonable, and give them the pups.<br><br>Begin bidding!
Accidentally deleted my signature :/ Whoops :0
168zzx3.jpg

Comments