Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am not starving my dogs

edited November 2010 in Vent
They are not meant to be obese like your labrador that can barely waddle anywhere. They are in great condition and yes they're probably slightly underweight but that's healthy. Stop telling me I should feed my dogs up because they are healthy and slim rather than fat. The vet is perfectly happy with them so why should you give your opinion. It really annoys me when people tell me I'm starving the dogs when they eat plenty but are healthy rather than the obese messes that most dogs are

Comments

• My German Shepherd runs a lot but doesn't eat much, and people make concerns that he's too skinny too. Like yours, my vet says he's in great condition and his coat's amazingly shiny, so he's obviously healthy. <br>And yes, it's better than being obese like some dogs.
    23jlj11.jpg
  • It just annoys me so much especially with the wolfhound who's meant to be skinny but powerful. Some people are so used to seeing fat dogs they think dogs that are a healthy weight are fat
  • Some people lack some knowledge they need to know about dogs and dog breeds, and seem to act like they know more than anyone, this same thing has happened to me and I'll guarantee you're not alone at all.<br>My female Shiba has longer legs than most Shibas and is very active, but people say she's skinny. She's just leggy is all.<br><br>Let's just say some people aren't as educated as others about dogs.
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?