Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've noticed..

I've noticed, since I've came back after not playing for ages.. that the dogs on VP seem alot rarer.. like there is less overbreeding. <br>It's good:')<br>Makes a change from when I used to see hundreds of pups on the marketplace.. now there's hardly any! :O<br><br>Just thought I'd sharee, hehe:)
((: ... anqel'

Comments

• Your right! I just came back after being gone for about 2 years and there seems to be a lot more responsible breeding. Now only if the real world was like that :P
    2vxom6o.png
    Breeding outstanding Labradoodles, Tibetan Terriers, Yorkshire Terriers, & Long Haired Wemerianers.
    Supporting the Biewer & Aatu Tamaskan!
  • I think a big part of it has to do with rescues snatching up/buying low stated dogs, and then releasing them.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I just saw this too. o.o<br>Its amazing! =D</span></span>
  • I've noticed, since I've came back after not playing for ages.. that the dogs on VP seem alot rarer.. like there is less overbreeding. <br>It's good:')<br>Makes a change from when I used to see hundreds of pups on the marketplace.. now there's hardly any! :O<br><br>Just thought I'd sharee, hehe:)
    <br><br><br><br>ANGEL!! Ur back !!!! hows everthin been goin : )
  • Yes .. it would be soo good in real life! <br>Hmm I think so too, that's obviousley worked! Every little helps! <br>Mhmm It's great!
    ((: ... anqel'