Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

desktop buddies!

edited September 2010 in General Discussion
has anyone heard of these adorable little things? (:<br>here's a screenshot of my desktop: <br><a href="http://i53.tinypic.com/ngseua.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i53.tinypic.com/ngseua.jpg</a><br><br>yeah, they're adorable! they move around and stuff, and they're so cute.<br>sometimes they even grab your internet window or your msn convo and throw it away, LOL. (x<br>anyone know about them? ;D
bluehh.

Comments

• They sound pretty cool<br>Like they take your internet and throw it away while your on it?<br>Id get mad at it xDD
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • tiffer wrote:
    They sound pretty cool<br>Like they take your internet and throw it away while your on it?<br>Id get mad at it xDD
    <br>actually, they throw away like new windows. xD<br>but you can retrieve it with a simple click, so, no worries. (x
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    tiffer wrote:
    They sound pretty cool<br>Like they take your internet and throw it away while your on it?<br>Id get mad at it xDD
    <br>actually, they throw away like new windows. xD<br>but you can retrieve it with a simple click, so, no worries. (x
    <br><br>Ohhh xD
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • tiffer wrote:
    BlueIsis wrote:
    tiffer wrote:
    <br><br>Ohhh xD
    <br>also, if you make your window smaller, then they sit on top of it too. (x<br>and they like take the window and start pulling it down to their level and pushing it to the side, LOL.<br>all of my dekstop buddies are korean idols. they're pretty funny.<br>plus they breed like crazy. o.o <br>so like, 20 minutes later you'll probaby go from like 10 to 30. (x
    bluehh.
  • how do you get one of those
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <br><br>also, if you make your window smaller, then they sit on top of it too. (x<br>and they like take the window and start pulling it down to their level and pushing it to the side, LOL.<br>all of my dekstop buddies are korean idols. they're pretty funny.<br>plus they breed like crazy. o.o <br>so like, 20 minutes later you'll probaby go from like 10 to 30. (x
    <br><br>Thats cool.<br>I wanna get one! xD
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • tiffer wrote:
    BlueIsis wrote:
    <br><br>also, if you make your window smaller, then they sit on top of it too. (x<br>and they like take the window and start pulling it down to their level and pushing it to the side, LOL.<br>all of my dekstop buddies are korean idols. they're pretty funny.<br>plus they breed like crazy. o.o <br>so like, 20 minutes later you'll probaby go from like 10 to 30. (x
    <br><br>i wanna get one bad too there so cute. i could call one bob lol
  • tiffer wrote:
    BlueIsis wrote:
    <br>yeah, they're pretty cute.<br>but you can only get the korean idol ones. d;<br>and it's a pretty hard process to explain how to get them.
    bluehh.
  • :O i want them!<br>would you be able to PM the website to me?? lol<br>if..thats where you acquired them :)
    23r8ldw.png
  • Emagyn wrote:
    :O i want them!<br>would you be able to PM the website to me?? lol<br>if..thats where you acquired them :)
    <br>sure. (:<br>grr, these little rascals keep taking my internet screen and kicking it away. ._.<br>but they're so adorable i don't mind. <3
    bluehh.
  • You definitally need to tell me how to get some of those guys!!!
  • You definitally need to tell me how to get some of those guys!!!
    <br>i'll pm you. (:
    bluehh.