Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

helpp?

edited August 2010 in General Discussion
i need help finding the title of a song. -_-<br>here are part of the lyrics:<br>baby i'll take you somewhere fresh<br>once i get my paycheck<br>....something something.<br><br>so just ride to the left, ride to the right<br>if you know your baby gonna make it right, <br>just say oh, oh ~<br><br>if you believe, <br>then you will see,<br>that girl we'll go<br>around the globe, yeah<br><br>just give me time<br>that's all i need, yeah<br>but until then<br>just watch this... [something something]<br><br>{chorus}<br>let's get gone, gone, gone, gone, let's get gone, me and you yeah, etc.<br>let's get gone, gone, gone, gone, let's get gone, me and you yeah, etc.<br><br>as soon as i get my money right we'll go wherever you like.<br><br>it's like a singing + rapping song. i just can't find it on google anywhere. ><<br>i'd post the link to the song, but i dunno if i'm allowed to. }:<br>so for now, i'll type some of the lyrics.<br>please help!
bluehh.

Comments